||Do you know
||klundtacular (Authenticated as klundtacular)
||November 30, 2011 at 9:11:03 PM
||Hmm.... by Andthat'sWhy.
The genealogy of the character's family? For instance, is one side from Poles who immigrated to the US in 1887 or from Laotians who immigrated in 1973 or someone who lives on the moon?
I suppose we should be asking how invested you are in this character. If you're just looking for a name then Susie Walker or Brian Braddock are my suggestions. However, if you're interested in giving this person a backstory and figuring out why the character's parents might name him/her a particular way, that's interesting. One of my sisters is named after a character in a comic in the 1970's. Another sister shares her middle name with my mother - which is an sort of alliteration with my family name. So my mother married into an alliteration but purposefully gave my sister it. I've always found that odd.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Hmm.... - Andthat'sWhy. Nov 30 2011, 1:38:17 PM
- Re: Hmm.... - ~bribri Dec 1 2011, 4:50:53 PM
- Re: Hmm.... - nina77 Dec 1 2011, 6:46:26 AM
- Do you know - klundtacular Nov 30 2011, 9:11:03 PM
- Re: Hmm.... - Tassiegirl Nov 30 2011, 7:11:00 PM
- Re: Hmm.... - Billina Nov 30 2011, 3:00:01 PM