||Re: The Mary Sue Game
||Zhi Lin (Authenticated as Zhi Lin)
||December 4, 2011 at 12:13:44 PM
||The Mary Sue Game by Billina
- More Mary Sue-goodness :)
Marigold Summerfield focused her look on the blue eyes displayed in the mirror in front of her. The shade was dark, yet the colour seemed so bright, so pure that they could rival that of a sapphire. The reflection she was eyeing didn’t do them any justice though.
It made her sigh and she ran a pale, slim hand smoothly through her blonde locks that fell down her back in perfect waves, and she remembered the class trip back in third grade.
Everyone had been more than excited to stay at a nice and cozy cottage in the Enchanted Forest for three days and two nights with the entire class and two of their teachers. Well, everyone except her that is. They were going to sleep girls with girls and boys with boys in groups of four or three. The thing was just that she didn’t have any friends. At least not among any of the girls. They were always so cruel to her; they would push her, pull her hair and call her names that children of their age shouldn’t even know. And then one night in her sleep, they cut her hair. The blond hair that had reached her mid-back barely touched her shoulders now. She had run into the toilet and cried, lost in her own misery.
The girls were of course punished by the teachers, and the friends she had among the boys assured her that she was just as pretty as before.
The boys, she thought, had always been kind to her. Even now, ten years after, they would still look out for her. Not that it was much needed anymore. She wasn’t the little vulnerable girl she had been back then. She did excellent in all classes, including those that required some physical effort.
Her skills weren’t needed for that purpose anyway though. The girls had changed their strategy with the years. They didn’t touch her anymore. No, they would talk now. Slander about her in short distances, spread rumor after rumor whenever the opportunity arouse and the list of nicknames had only grown.
Marigold was used to it by now yes, but she was also also sick and tired of the treatment she received from those of the sex as herself. She was going to prove them wrong when they had thought that it would be a good idea to hurt her. She wasn’t one to mess with and now was the perfect time to show it. After all, she had been the female attendant chosen to represent their academy in the International Games of Superiority for supernatural beings.
Her eyes had become blank as she had lost herself in her thoughts, but they grew intense as she paid attention to the mirror again. The ends of her full lips pulled upwards into a smirk that showed her white and perfectly straight teeth. Of course, her canines were slightly longer and sharper than the rest, a trait she had gained only a few years ago.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- The Mary Sue Game - Billina Dec 2 2011, 6:57:33 PM
- Re: The Mary Sue Game - Mercy Joy Dec 6 2011, 6:35:33 PM
- Re: The Mary Sue Game: Agape Noella Kallisto Violet Saint Mary - SayuriYamada Dec 5 2011, 10:26:51 AM
- Re: The Mary Sue Game - Zhi Lin Dec 4 2011, 12:13:44 PM
- Moira (not MacTaggart) - La Reina Dec 4 2011, 8:54:20 AM
- Moira - klundtacular Dec 4 2011, 9:30:04 AM
- ...huh? (NT) - La Reina Dec 5 2011, 6:14:40 AM
- I believe - klundtacular Dec 5 2011, 6:43:24 AM
- Er... - La Reina Dec 5 2011, 7:32:16 AM
- Oh yeah? - klundtacular Dec 5 2011, 1:13:04 PM
- I meant - La Reina Dec 6 2011, 7:38:14 AM
- Re: Placeholder (NT) - Billina Dec 4 2011, 9:01:56 AM
- Hey... - La Reina Dec 5 2011, 6:11:02 AM
- Mine - Billina Dec 3 2011, 8:15:57 AM
- Re: The Mary Sue Game - RoxStar Dec 3 2011, 7:12:43 AM