I guess I'm obligated to do the Dyad Moon canon, since it's both old and new. I'm not sure that any of my other odds and ends that get posted about are developed enough for this kind of deviation. I'm open to any and all awful fan-fic cliches. Go wild!
The setting: New York City, in a future where people live on the moon, communication is universal and instantaneous, and fast-food joints still exist.
The players: Fyodor Waller, librarian, aspiring author, mostly polite, pleasant and outgoing, and Adele Sauveterre, cardiologist with a case of lethal nostalgia.
The plot: Roughly 28 hours in the lives of Fyodor and Adele. Starting with their brief meeting, they go their separate ways. We see Fyodor's job and doctor's appointment, the minor trials that make up his day-to-day life, while Adele wanders through Central Park and her memory.
This message was edited by the author on January 21, 2012 at 1:19:52 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- self-fanfiction game, anyone? - Fiammetta Jan 21 2012, 9:17:28 AM
- I'll go for it. - Kaysnl Jan 29 2012, 2:47:33 PM
- New at this - Shamaim Jan 24 2012, 11:04:14 AM
- Let's see... - Billina Jan 22 2012, 9:16:21 AM
- Chirping in! - La Reina Jan 22 2012, 4:26:55 AM
- *tosses fanfic cookies* - klundtacular Jan 21 2012, 7:49:16 PM
- mine - Fiammetta Jan 21 2012, 1:07:03 PM
- I'm game. - MoonAgeDaydreamer Jan 21 2012, 1:06:50 PM
- YES! - Etoile Jan 21 2012, 12:02:49 PM
- Re: YES! - La Reina Jan 22 2012, 4:46:10 AM
- Re: YES! - MoonAgeDaydreamer Jan 21 2012, 1:17:25 PM
- Re: YES! - Fiammetta Jan 21 2012, 12:48:47 PM
- Re: YES! - Etoile Jan 22 2012, 1:50:10 PM
- nice! - Fiammetta Jan 23 2012, 11:35:18 AM