||Re: I'm game.
||MoonAgeDaydreamer (Authenticated as MoonAgeDaydreamer)
||January 23, 2012 at 5:56:26 AM
||Re: I'm game. by Etoile
Actually in the story they meet twice, very briefly both times, but that second meeting is the last chapter of my book. So here is a third encounter, some decades later.
All of his hair had fallen out, but Adele still recognized him. Hands in his pockets, walking briskly, staring intently ahead.
She thoughts of waving to him, calling out "Fyodor." And he'd turn, recognize her after a moment, come towards her. But then? What could he say, except, "Glad to see you're alive, how's the insane asylum?" What could she say? The chance for thank-yous had gone away years ago.
He looked his age now, standing on the side-walk. Or, the age he was when they first met. She remembered him as a kid, with his soft features, shelves and shelves of books. The ceiling of his bathroom. That's all she had of him.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- self-fanfiction game, anyone? - Fiammetta Jan 21 2012, 9:17:28 AM
- I'll go for it. - Kaysnl Jan 29 2012, 2:47:33 PM
- New at this - Shamaim Jan 24 2012, 11:04:14 AM
- Let's see... - Billina Jan 22 2012, 9:16:21 AM
- Chirping in! - La Reina Jan 22 2012, 4:26:55 AM
- *tosses fanfic cookies* - klundtacular Jan 21 2012, 7:49:16 PM
- mine - Fiammetta Jan 21 2012, 1:07:03 PM
- I'm game. - MoonAgeDaydreamer Jan 21 2012, 1:06:50 PM
- YES! - Etoile Jan 21 2012, 12:02:49 PM
- Re: YES! - La Reina Jan 22 2012, 4:46:10 AM
- Re: YES! - MoonAgeDaydreamer Jan 21 2012, 1:17:25 PM
- Re: YES! - Fiammetta Jan 21 2012, 12:48:47 PM
- Re: YES! - Etoile Jan 22 2012, 1:50:10 PM
- nice! - Fiammetta Jan 23 2012, 11:35:18 AM