|Author:||La Reina (Authenticated as La Reina)|
|Date:||March 12, 2012 at 2:01:32 AM|
Just a short writers' survey, to alleviate boredom (mine, but hopefully yours as well).
1. What genres do you usually write? Or at least, what genre do you feel most comfortable writing?
2. Do you have recurring themes in your stories? If yes, are the themes story-specific, or do they turn up in all or most of your work, regardless of story relation?
3. What do you consider to be the hardest part of the writing process? (Choosing a title, character development, exposition, &c)
4. Be honest, now: Do you ever feel sorry or remorseful for the things you "do" to your characters in the story?
5. If you can spend a day with one of your own characters, who would it be, and what would you do?
6. Who do you think are your major influences in writing?
7. Do you have a "darling" - a favourite character or story of yours that you just love for some reason? Who/what?
8. Which of your characters, in your mind, resembles you the most (either physically, by personality, by background, &c - it's up to you)?
9. Do you have "soundtracks" for specific stories/characters/scenes/&c?
10. How would you describe your writing style?
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|