|Subject:||Re: Dolly's Character Survey!|
|Author:||Etoile (Authenticated as Etoile)|
|Date:||March 20, 2012 at 8:59:13 AM|
|Reply to:||Dolly's Character Survey! by La Reina|
1. What is your full name?
Spencer Hancock Montgomery IV. Please excuse my terrible middle name; I'm distantly related to John Hancock, and my ancestors decided that it was a good idea to always remind us of that, no matter how awful the name sounds.
2. Date of birth? How old are you?
June 5, 1992. I'd like to point out that it is currently early 2016, so I'm 23. [Note: I haven't completely decided on his birth date or the actual year that his story takes place in, but this is about right]
3. What is your birth sign?
Gemini, apparently. I had to look it up.
4. What’s your earliest memory?
I remember when tried to get the dictionary off the shelf for some reason and it nearly landed on my foot. I was three, and I couldn't read yet, but I liked to hold books and pretend I could.
5. Describe yourself in five words.
Intelligent, driven, cynical, quirky, sarcastic (I've always been terrible with these).
6. Describe your accent.
It's a surprisingly neutral American accent, considering I'm from the Boston area and spent most of my life until now in New England. It's not my accent, but I've heard my voice described as "soft, but carrying".
7. Who in your life are you closest to?
Maya Solomon (my lifelong best friend), Haley (my younger sister), and lately, Veronica, Caleb, and Roman as well.
8. What phrase do you use the most?
Probably fillers like "I mean," and "Well," and so on.
9. Which item of clothing/accessory do you wear the most?
Do glasses and contacts count? If not, probably my peacoat. That's what I get for spending my whole life in places that get very cold in the winter.
10. What is your favourite book?
Can I say Hamlet? I'm not trying to be pretentious; I've just always had a fondness for it, and I had the honor of playing Hamlet in college.
11. It is nine o’clock on an average Monday morning. Where are you; what are you doing?
I'm in the car with Maya, driving to school.
12. It is eleven o’clock on an average Friday night. Where are you; what are you doing?
Either at home, possibly berating Jonas, my roommate, for his latest overgrown frat boy shenanigans, or out with my friends.
13. Of which of your talents are you most proud?
I'm very good at memorizing things. I'm also a pretty good actor and singer and I guess dancer, but I've stopped doing those things very much lately.
14. Which of your possessions have you had the longest?
I have a pin that has my family's old crest on it, which I got when I was a baby but wasn't allowed to have until I was ten.
15. Name three objects that are in your bedroom.
My bed, my bookshelf, and my desk.
16. If you were given an unlimited supply of money, what would be the first thing you would do with it?
I don't even know. I'd probably donate a lot of money to whatever causes I deemed worthy. I'm rich enough as it is; I don't need more money.
17. Describe your current home.
It's a pretty decently-sized apartment, so there's a living room, a kitchen that's sort of separate, a bathroom, my bedroom, and Jonas's bedroom. There are also some very nice, large windows, and a balcony.
18. What is your favourite name?
I've never really thought about it, to be honest.
19. How about your favourite colour?
Blue. It goes with my eyes.
20. Favourite room in your home?
My room, since it's the only one that's purely mine. If we're talking about my family's home, though, I've always loved the library.
21. Favourite food?
Don't make me choose. I'll get stuck changing my mind all day.
22. Favourite drink?
I don't know if it's my favorite, but I drink a lot of coffee (law school will do that).
23. Favourite fabric?
I've never thought about it. Interesting question.
24. Favourite hairstyle?
How my hair is? It depends on the person? I haven't really thought about this either.
25. Favourite time of day?
Either sunrise or sunset.
26. Favourite sort of weather?
Sunny but with some clouds, or a nice rain.
27. Do you like your handwriting?
I suppose I do.
28. Are you superstitious?
Not in the slightest.
29. How about religious?
Not in the slightest.
30. If you are religious, how do you feel about those who aren’t? If you aren’t, how do you feel about those who are?
I don't care what other people believe as long as they respect what I believe and don't tell me that I'm going to hell because I'm gay (although that has more to do with the homophobia aspect than the religion aspect).
31. Do you take any sort of medication?
32. Do you wear makeup/perfume/cologne?
33. Would you rather have lots of friends who secretly hate you, or no friends at all?
No friends, I suppose.
34. Name three people you admire.
I really don't know. I tend to be intrigued by people rather than fully admire them.
35. Name three things that cross your mind a lot.
The law, the fact that I probably shouldn't have agreed to live with Jonas, and various thoughts about various friends.
36. What is your most unusual trait?
I'm fluent in Latin.
37. What is your strangest habit?
Compared to some of the things that I did as a teenager when I tried to be extremely eccentric, none of my habits seem strange now.
38. Do you swear?
39. Do you smoke?
40. Do you drink?
41. What would others cite as your most irritating habit?
That I'm often brutally honest.
42. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
I'm pretty happy with my appearance, actually.
43. How about if you could change one thing about your past?
I'd have been less of a pretentious jerk as a teenager.
44. If you could change one thing about your life at the moment?
I'd have a different roommate.
45. If you could change one thing about the rest of the world?
I'd get rid of ignorance and prejudice. That would solve a lot of other problems, too.
46. Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
I'm planning on going into politics eventually.
This message was edited by the author on March 20, 2012 at 9:00:16 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|