|Subject:||Re: Dolly's Character Survey! - Finally got it to work right!|
|Author:||MoonAgeDaydreamer (Authenticated as MoonAgeDaydreamer)|
|Date:||March 20, 2012 at 11:19:30 AM|
|Reply to:||Dolly's Character Survey! by La Reina|
My apologies for the quadruple post, I was having weird formatting problems.
1. What is your full name?
Alexander Edward Ethanson.
2. Date of birth? How old are you?
June 3, 1872. I am 31 years old.
3. What is your birth sign?
What is my what?
4. What’s your earliest memory?
Visiting my father's office as a child.
5. Describe yourself in five words.
I would prefer not to.
6. Describe your accent.
Depends on who you ask. South Africans tell me I speak like an Englishman, while Englishmen tell me I speak like a South African.
7. Who in your life are you closest to?
A woman who lives in my building has a cat that often is waiting to be let in when I arrive from work. It's a friendly animal.
8. What phrase do you use the most?
Nothing springs to mind.
9. Which item of clothing/accessory do you wear the most?
10. What is your favourite book?
I don't read much fiction, but I found that Heart of Darkness enthralling. You know, the one published last month?
11. It is nine o’clock on an average Monday morning. Where are you; what are you doing?
I am at work, working.
12. It is eleven o’clock on an average Friday night. Where are you; what are you doing?
I am at home, reading the newspaper or asleep.
13. Of which of your talents are you most proud?
I have no talents. My only skill is in bookkeeping and management, and that has come to me from years of work rather than innate ability.
14. Which of your possessions have you had the longest?
I sold most of my possessions before coming to England. My trunk, I suppose.
15. Name three objects that are in your bedroom.
A cheap painting, a bed, a desk.
16. If you were given an unlimited supply of money, what would be the first thing you would do with it?
Quit my job, go to Alaska and sell mining equipment.
17. Describe your current home.
One room with a bed, a desk, a chair and a dresser.
18. What is your favourite name?
19. How about your favourite colour?
20. Favourite room in your home?
The only one.
21. Favourite food?
22. Favourite drink?
23. Favourite fabric?
I have no idea.
24. Favourite hairstyle?
This is absurd.
25. Favourite time of day?
26. Favourite sort of weather?
27. Do you like your handwriting?
28. Are you superstitious?
29. How about religious?
30. If you are religious, how do you feel about those who aren’t? If you aren’t, how do you feel about those who are?
I don't care.
31. Do you take any sort of medication?
32. Do you wear makeup/perfume/cologne?
33. Would you rather have lots of friends who secretly hate you, or no friends at all?
No friends at all.
34. Name three people you admire.
My father, Vitus Bering and Absalom, from the Bible.
35. Name three things that cross your mind a lot.
When I can leave work, when I have to go to work, what I'll eat once I'm finished with work.
36. What is your most unusual trait?
My heritage, perhaps.
37. What is your strangest habit?
I'm not fond of keeping up social pretenses, if that's the sort of things you mean.
38. Do you swear?
39. Do you smoke?
40. Do you drink?
41. What would others cite as your most irritating habit?
Others consider me deeply rude.
42. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
I would remove my scars.
43. How about if you could change one thing about your past?
I would never have been born.
44. If you could change one thing about your life at the moment?
I would have more money.
45. If you could change one thing about the rest of the world?
I would try to bring it to sanity.
46. Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
This message was edited by the author on March 20, 2012 at 11:25:42 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|