|Subject:||Re: Dolly's Character Survey!|
|Author:||Fiammetta (guest, 126.96.36.199)|
|Date:||March 21, 2012 at 1:36:31 PM|
|Reply to:||Dolly's Character Survey! by La Reina|
1. What is your full name?
2. Date of birth? How old are you?
October 20th. I'm 28 years old
3. What is your birth sign?
4. What’s your earliest memory?
Playing in my room
5. Describe yourself in five words.
Daughter of the public enemy
6. Describe your accent.
It's a standard American accent
7. Who in your life are you closest to?
My best friend Emily, who's always there for me
8. What phrase do you use the most?
None in particular
9. Which item of clothing/accessory do you wear the most?
A blazer I often wear at work
10. What is your favourite book?
The Great Gatsby if I have to pick one
11. It is nine o’clock on an average Monday morning. Where are you; what are you doing?
I've just come into work
12. It is eleven o’clock on an average Friday night. Where are you; what are you doing?
Until recently, I would have been out about town with my friends. I keep mostly to myself these days.
13. Of which of your talents are you most proud?
I don't really have a talent to be proud of.
14. Which of your possessions have you had the longest?
Some jewelry I was given as a child? I don't keep stuff very long
15. Name three objects that are in your bedroom.
A largish bed, a built-in wardrobe, a night table
16. If you were given an unlimited supply of money, what would be the first thing you would do with it?
Organize for my father to run off someplace where no one can find him
17. Describe your current home.
It's a little flat downtown, with one bedroom, a living room and a tiny kitchen
18. What is your favourite name?
19. How about your favourite colour?
20. Favourite room in your home?
The living room, where I can snuggle up to watch movies and read
21. Favourite food?
Chinese takeout as of now
22. Favourite drink?
I like cocktails all right...but I'm not drinking much these days
23. Favourite fabric?
I like how silk feels over my body
24. Favourite hairstyle?
I wear my hair shoulder length
25. Favourite time of day?
26. Favourite sort of weather?
27. Do you like your handwriting?
It's pretty average
28. Are you superstitious?
29. How about religious?
No. I wasn't raised religiously, what with being the child of a lapsed Catholic and a secular Jew
30. If you are religious, how do you feel about those who aren’t? If you aren’t, how do you feel about those who are?
I don't mind what religious people do, I don't interact with many anyway
31. Do you take any sort of medication?
No, but I might need sleeping pills soon
32. Do you wear makeup/perfume/cologne?
33. Would you rather have lots of friends who secretly hate you, or no friends at all?
Maybe the latter, the former has sort of happened at times.
34. Name three people you admire.
I'm not one for admiring
35. Name three things that cross your mind a lot.
Will my father go to prison? Will I have to take care of him, then? How will all of this affect my life?
36. What is your most unusual trait?
There's nothing that unusual about me... oh well, it's embarrassing to admit but my slight addiction to one-night stands or flings might be somewhat unusual.
37. What is your strangest habit?
I don't have any in particular
38. Do you swear?
39. Do you smoke?
I did when I was younger. Both tobacco and pot.
40. Do you drink?
41. What would others cite as your most irritating habit?
My stubbornness about some things
42. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
I'd make myself thinner and taller.
43. How about if you could change one thing about your past?
To have the handled the break from my father better
44. If you could change one thing about your life at the moment?
I wish my family wasn't splattered all over the front pages of all newspapers
45. If you could change one thing about the rest of the world?
Stop them meddling in my family's business
46. Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
No. I feel way too much already is known about me.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|