This was so much fun that I decided to do it twice!
1. What is your full name?
Roman Tadeusz Malinowicz
2. Date of birth? How old are you?
August 9, 1991, which makes me 24 (it's early 2016)
3. What is your birth sign?
Leo? I think?
4. What’s your earliest memory?
I remember talking to my great uncle, who died when I was four
5. Describe yourself in five words.
Happy, musical, friendly, intelligent, and... um... Polish?
6. Describe your accent.
Well, in English, it's neutral American, sometimes a little Chicagoan, with absolutely no hint of Polish even though that was the only language I spoke until I was five and I still speak it with my parents
7. Who in your life are you closest to?
My older brother, Dom, and lately Maya, Veronica, Caleb (AKA my roommate), and Spencer
8. What phrase do you use the most?
9. Which item of clothing/accessory do you wear the most?
Fingerless gloves and scarves. According to some of my friends, I have an unhealthy love for them
10. What is your favourite book?
I've never been good at answering this, because I always want to cheat and say symphonies and other music (because the sheet music is in book form...)
11. It is nine o’clock on an average Monday morning. Where are you; what are you doing?
I'm getting ready to go to school
12. It is eleven o’clock on an average Friday night. Where are you; what are you doing?
Hanging out with my friends/my girlfriend
13. Of which of your talents are you most proud?
My talent with the violin. There's a reason I'm getting a master's in music...
14. Which of your possessions have you had the longest?
I still have my oldest blanket. It's technically at my parents' house, but it's still mine
15. Name three objects that are in your bedroom.
At the moment, my music stand, violin, and humidifier are in there, because it's easier to climate control my bedroom for the winter than the living room
16. If you were given an unlimited supply of money, what would be the first thing you would do with it?
I can't even imagine what that would be like. I guess I'd save the world? Am I allowed to say something vague like that?
17. Describe your current home.
It's a nice apartment for two people with nice windows? I'm trying to avoid sounding like a realtor...
18. What is your favourite name?
I don't know. I've never really thought about it
19. How about your favourite colour?
20. Favourite room in your home?
My bedroom. That goes for either my apartment or my family's house
21. Favourite food?
I once tried to figure it out, and I made a list with, like, 50 things on it and they were all tied
22. Favourite drink?
The drinks list was even longer
23. Favourite fabric?
I don't know. I really like sweaters, so maybe that?
24. Favourite hairstyle?
I don't care
25. Favourite time of day?
Anything between sunset and when I get too tired to stay up anymore
26. Favourite sort of weather?
Sunny, and I really don't care about the temperature
27. Do you like your handwriting?
It's mostly legible, and when it isn't, it's apparently "artistically messy", so I don't really care
28. Are you superstitious?
Not really. I mean, I tell people to break a leg instead of wishing them good luck, but I don't think that counts
29. How about religious?
I was raised by very Catholic parents, but since high school, I've been pretty much agnostic, even if I still get "Catholic guilt" over some things
30. If you are religious, how do you feel about those who aren’t? If you aren’t, how do you feel about those who are?
I'm totally accepting of other people's religious beliefs, although I sometimes wish those beliefs were more accepting
31. Do you take any sort of medication?
32. Do you wear makeup/perfume/cologne?
33. Would you rather have lots of friends who secretly hate you, or no friends at all?
I really don't know. That's such a hard question! I guess lots of friends who secretly hate me, because if it's secret I wouldn't know, but they'd still hate me so maybe it would be better if I didn't have any friends and how am I supposed to answer this?!
Let's just go with "I don't know"
34. Name three people you admire.
That all depends on how you mean. I mean, I have my personal heroes among the people I know, the heroes I haven't met, the musicians I admire, and so on, so it's hard for me to say just three
35. Name three things that cross your mind a lot.
The music I'm learning, concern about my sister Tatiana (she wants to drop out of school to be a model), and certain emotions about certain other people that I'd really rather not talk about
36. What is your most unusual trait?
I never know what other people consider unusual, because I don't really think any of my traits are that unusual because they're, you know, my traits
37. What is your strangest habit?
The way I constantly play with my fingers as though I'm playing the violin
38. Do you swear?
39. Do you smoke?
I tried it, but I didn't enjoy it at all
40. Do you drink?
41. What would others cite as your most irritating habit?
I don't think anyone has ever told me that I have a habit that irritates them. I really hope I don't have any...
42. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
There's really only one thing that I'd like to change about myself, and it's definitely not part of my appearance
43. How about if you could change one thing about your past?
Let's just say I'd like to erase pretty much my entire romantic/sexual history and leave it at that
44. If you could change one thing about your life at the moment?
Again, this is the thing that I'm not talking about that I'd like to change but can't (wow, this sounds suspicious. I promise it's not illegal!)
45. If you could change one thing about the rest of the world?
I would make everyone want to make the world better, if that makes sense, because if everyone wants to work together toward that goal, we'll actually be able to make things happen
46. Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
Not that I can think of...
This message was edited by the author on March 21, 2012 at 3:38:53 PM