1. What is your full name? Saul Sadine. It reminds me of sardine and considering that I come from a long line of fishermen, I think it suits me, no? Would you not agree?
2. Date of birth? How old are you? I've been hovering around thirty for some years now. I lost count a while back. And I was born in winter, which where I come from is still quite warm.
3. What is your birth sign? We do not have such a thing here. But my wife, Aurelia, did tell me that I was born under the moon of 'attractive and dashingly suave men.' I know she was being wretched and cruel and sarcastic but little did she know, I am all those things, moon or not.
4. What’s your earliest memory? The first time I used magic. My sister, she had taken my favourite toy, ugly thing that it was and I got revenge on her by making all of her hair fall out. She cried, very much indeed.
5. Describe yourself in five words. Handsome, debonair, smooth, beautiful and talented. All good things, for I am only good things, no?
6. Describe your accent. I have the charm of a man who speak with a Spanish accent and the accent of a man who speaks with a middle eastern accent. The charm is the most important part, would you not agree?
7. Who in your life are you closest to? Well I've been many close to many different people in my life, about as close as two or three sometimes four or five or six people can get without their limbs going straight through each other.... oh... you mean close like with the feelings? Well in that case my wife of course, Logan my very best partner in crime and my sister (after she decided to stop being a cruel toy stealer).
8. What phrase do you use the most? No? It use no, very often.
9. Which item of clothing/accessory do you wear the most? No shirt, that is the item of clothing I wear most often. I do love the way I look without a shirt. Aurelia does think it is inappropriate though so I concede that I wear pants more than I wear no shirt.
10. What is your favourite book? Hahahaha I do not read. What do you take me for? Some sort of fluffy nobleman or a stuffed up scholar. I know how to certainly, they made me learn. But I would live a sexless life if it could mean I never had to read another book again in my life. or perhaps we do not need to be that drastic?
11. It is nine o’clock on an average Monday morning. Where are you; what are you doing? I am an instructor. I instruct all the small children in how to properly use magic. So naturally I wake myself and them at the crack of down to begin training exercises that are sure to make them think i am torturing them. When really I could do so, so much worse, no?
12. It is eleven o’clock on an average Friday night. Where are you; what are you doing? I am probably asleep. I do wake up early to 'train' my little minions and I have two small children. Needless to say my life is exhausting, no?
13. Of which of your talents are you most proud? I am a very good lover. Just come over here a little closer and let me remove your clothing if you do not believe me. Really you could even keep your clothes on if you are so skeptical, but it is so much more preferable for them to be off.
14. Which of your possessions have you had the longest? A little charm my mother gave me when I left her. It is a small copper thing that I tie to the waist of my pants. I have had my wife for almost ten years now, though I do not own her she is still mine. And I have owned my own body for thirty some odd years now. That is a very long time, no? Though I do not think I answered you in the way you intended haha. Is it not true?
15. Name three objects that are in your bedroom. Right now? My wife, me and you.
16. If you were given an unlimited supply of money, what would be the first thing you would do with it? I would buy all the swords in the entire world. Fine swords, shitty swords. Swords with famous makers, swords you find in the dirtiest hovels. I love swords. I love the way they shine, I love the way the swing, the way a hilt feels in your hands. The weight of them, the gravity. I love the sound they make when you flick them or when they swing through the air. I would have all of the swords.
17. Describe your current home. It is suitable. We eat, we sleep, we make love, all here. It is not the house that I am attached to, I could care little for that. Home is where my family and friends are.
18. What is your favourite name? Mine of course. What other name is there to love more than my own?
19. How about your favourite colour? Skin. Any color of skin, preferably naked skin. Preferably naked skin that is in the near vicinity of me. Preferably naked skin that is near me because I am touching that naked skin, making it sweat with labor intensive activities.
20. Favourite room in your home? All of them. You could eat sleep or make the sex in any of these rooms if you really tried. Especially the sleeping, such a thing would be difficult on the table but it can be done, eating on the table, making love on the table, not so difficult.
21. Favourite food? Women.... that came out terribly wrong. I do not eat women, well I do eat them... I had meant for this to be dirty sounding but now it sounds like I am a cannibal. I do not feast upon the flesh of women! You know what? My favourite food is sausage, a big meaty juicy, sausage... I did it again didn't I?
22. Favourite drink? Mead of course.
23. Favourite fabric? The kind that you don't have to wear. So no fabric. I would sooner be naked all the time than wear any fabric voluntarily.
24. Favourite hairstyle? The kind that gets the hair out of your face? This is a foolish question, no?
25. Favourite time of day? Lunch time. There are so many things to be enjoyed just at the sun is reaching its highest in the sky. You could lunch on food or fight or other things that start with 'f.'
26. Favourite sort of weather? Rain. The way it falls on your skin simply makes you feel clean. There is nothing better than being outside training, getting how and sweaty and tired when all of a sudden it starts raining. Its refreshes you.
27. Do you like your handwriting? I do not write.
28. Are you superstitious? Not at all. Fortune tellers, good luck charms, prophecy, they are all in good fun and I welcome them all. It is obvious that they are not real, no?
29. How about religious? I did not even learn of religion until I was ten or so. I would say that I am not.
30. If you are religious, how do you feel about those who aren’t? If you aren’t, how do you feel about those who are? I have no opinion of these people. They are people.
31. Do you take any sort of medication? Well right now I have a cut. I have one of my students to thank for that, foolish child trapped and cut me. Tis a deep wound. So I rub a salve on it and drink a potion twice daily and then wrap the cut so as to avoid infection.
32. Do you wear makeup/perfume/cologne? I do none of these things. I do not need any of them. I am as fresh faced and sweet smelling as the most beautiful flower covered in dew in the morning. Though that is likely only because I bathe regularly, do you not agree?
33. Would you rather have lots of friends who secretly hate you, or no friends at all? I would rather have no friends at all. Who would ever choose to have lots of friends who hate them in secret?... ahh my wife did? Well then I shall have to watch out for her haha.
34. Name three people you admire. Myself, I am very admirable after all. Eli, he is a pirate, a very successful one, he taught me everything I know. And if I had to pick a third one, Ovid, he is our leader and I am by default required to admire him, though he is a very strange man.
35. Name three things that cross your mind a lot. Sex, sex, how to best horrify my students through grueling training exercise. I hope that one day they will hate and respect me as much as I hate and respect my own instructor.
36. What is your most unusual trait? Probably everything about me. I can be a very unusual man. or so other say, I feel very normal.
37. What is your strangest habit? My deep lack of seriousness. It has gotten me in much trouble. I have an odd sense of humor, that does not sit well with most. AS my wife, she will tell you how much she hated me when we first met. Admittedly I was rather drunk. But regardless, nothing I say is meant to be taken seriously.
38. Do you swear? Do people not?
39. Do you smoke? I do not.
40. Do you drink? More than I should... well not so much anymore.
41. What would others cite as your most irritating habit? That everything is one large joke to me. That life itself is a farce, a play to be enacted. There are some who take things much too seriously, they do not like that I take much in stride, that nothing is too great to bring me down or crack my smile.
42. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be? Nothing of course. I do love myself so why would I ever want to change anything?
43. How about if you could change one thing about your past? Nothing as all.
44. If you could change one thing about your life at the moment? I would sleep more.
45. If you could change one thing about the rest of the world? More sex. Where I am from, we have sex to solve everything. If we are happy, sex. if we are sad, sex. if we are angry with each other, sex. If we are arguing, you have sex to see who is the winner. Perhaps it is not the most logical thing but where I live now these people want to talk about everything. They do not express their feelings, they talk about them. They do not settle and argument, they simply argue more. Nothing gets done here, it makes life very inefficient.
46. Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you? Nothing at all.
Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.