----- Twenty-three. My birthday's December the 1st 1988
3. What is your birth sign?
----- Um... don't know. I think it might be one of the ones beginning with S. Scorpius or something like that.
4. What’s your earliest memory?
----- Sitting on the windowsill in my old house watching my dad fix the car. I had my nose pressed right up against the glass and everything. I remember sort of wanting to be him when I was little
5. Describe yourself in five words.
----- ...thoughtful maybe, not in an "I think about everyone's feelings kind of way", just in a general "I think about stuff" way. Cynical. Rational. Impatient. Serious.
6. Describe your accent.
------ It's your typical Oxbridge accent, and I'm not proud of it
7. Who in your life are you closest to?
----- No one? Maybe Ash, when she isn't judging me. Used to be Emmalee... but...yeah...
8. What phrase do you use the most?
----- I don't think I have one. Having your own personal slogan is a bit cheesy, anyway
9. Which item of clothing/accessory do you wear the most?
----- I have this pair of jeans that I just wear and wear, mostly just because they're comfortable
10. What is your favourite book?
----- Probably something by Kurt Vonnegut. Maybe 'Slaughterhouse Five'?
11. It is nine o’clock on an average Monday morning. Where are you; what are you doing?
----- Dragging myself into work. I have this really f**king tedious job at the BBC to do with sub-editing, but you've got to start somewhere, I suppose
12. It is eleven o’clock on an average Friday night. Where are you; what are you doing?
----- Out somewhere, having a drink maybe? Define average? I don't like all my Friday nights to be the same
13. Of which of your talents are you most proud?
----- I think I'm good with ideas; thinking outside the box and all that sort of thing
14. Which of your possessions have you had the longest?
----- I had this massive clear-out when I finished uni, so I don't own too much that's really old. I have a pair of binoculars that belonged to my Granddad. Don't even know why I have a pair of binoculars in the first place, I should probably have got rid of them, too. But yeah. They're old.
15. Name three objects that are in your bedroom.
----- An AC/DC album, an X-Men comic (I like animation and graphics, ok?) and an iPad
16. If you were given an unlimited supply of money, what would be the first thing you would do with it?
----- Well, I'd never have to work again, that would be great. I'd probably go on a massive year-long trip, this big journey of self-discovery around the world, and make a documentary on it
17. Describe your current home.
-----It's a little terraced house just outside Cambridge. It's rented, but it's just been re-decorated, so it's actually alright. It's fairly average
18. What is your favourite name?
-----I don't know. I can't say I devote a lot of thought to names, to be honest
19. How about your favourite colour?
----- Dark blue. Or dark grey.
20. Favourite room in your home?
----- Can't say I have one, really
21. Favourite food?
----- Chicken madras. I'm a big fan of Indian food
22. Favourite drink?
23. Favourite fabric?
------ Favourite fabric? I don't know, I'm not a woman. Um... leather.
24. Favourite hairstyle?
------ What's going on with all these pointless 'favourite' questions? I don't have a favourite hairstyle. As long as you're not one of those blokes with stupidly long "metalhead" hair or something, you're alright. On girls, pixie-crops are sexy
25. Favourite time of day?
------ Really early morning, as in, around one or two a.m.
26. Favourite sort of weather?
----- Autumn. It's got great colours.
27. Do you like your handwriting?
----- It's alright. I can read it ok; not many other people can.
28. Are you superstitious?
----- Nope. Not at all.
29. How about religious?
30. If you are religious, how do you feel about those who aren’t? If you aren’t, how do you feel about those who are?
----- I say believe in whatever you want to believe, but using religion as a security blanket is a bit pathetic
31. Do you take any sort of medication?
32. Do you wear makeup/perfume/cologne?
------ I have a favourite afterhave. It's really boring, I know, but I just keep buying the same one over and over. They'd better f**king not discontinue it
33. Would you rather have lots of friends who secretly hate you, or no friends at all?
None at all. I'd rather not be around fakes, thanks.
34. Name three people you admire.
------ W. H. Auden, John Lennon and... I don't know, I can't think of a third one.
35. Name three things that cross your mind a lot.
----- injustice, what happened last October, Emmalee
36. What is your most unusual trait?
----- I don't think I really have any
37. What is your strangest habit?
----- I crave peanuts when I'm stressed. I swear, I'm like a f**king pregnant woman
38. Do you swear?
39. Do you smoke?
----- Yeah. I quit for Emmalee, but then I started again.
40. Do you drink?
----- Yep. You'd think I'd have given that up after...you know... but...
41. What would others cite as your most irritating habit?
----- Smoking? Swearing? Tapping my fingers on surfaces when I'm bored? List goes on...
42. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
----- I'd be taller. I'm only about five six and a half
43. How about if you could change one thing about your past?
----- Well, I wouldn't have crashed the car. Obviously.
44. If you could change one thing about your life at the moment?
----- Yeah, I'd be the me-who-didn't-crash-the-car. But we've covered that.
45. If you could change one thing about the rest of the world?
----- I'd make people take more of an active role in society; fight for what they want; that sort of thing.
46. Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?