This character was built for the Leo Grant game and I’ve since done some work with her. She’s very incomplete though.
1. What is your full name? Katharine "Katie" (NMN yet but maybe Lanier) Wren
2. Date of birth? How old are you? June 4, 2008
3. What is your birth sign? Whatever early June is
4. What’s your earliest memory? That I liked Grandma Gigi’s house better than my own. Gigi is my grandma Lanier. Gigi was always happy to see me and her house smelled like cookies.
5. Describe yourself in five words. Quiet, contemptuous, cautious, concerned, liar
6. Describe your accent. Generic American with a slight elongated vowel every once in a while
7. Who in your life are you closest to? Uncle Vaughn and I still keep in contact with my two best friends from uni.
8. What phrase do you use the most? klundtacular hasn’t decided yet
9. Which item of clothing/accessory do you wear the most? pants
10. What is your favourite book? I secretly love Henry James and despise Hemingway
11. It is nine o’clock on an average Monday morning. Where are you; what are you doing? I’m at work, seeking into the customer service area at work where the rest of the women are. They’re ribbing me because I let another weekend go by without going on a date.
12. It is eleven o’clock on an average Friday night. Where are you; what are you doing? I’m watching a movie with my Uncle and his family.
13. Of which of your talents are you most proud? That I talked my mom into letting me move to my Uncle’s at 13.
14. Which of your possessions have you had the longest? The scar on my knee from falling as a child. I don’t keep things like stuffed animals and the like. When I left my parents, I left almost everything behind.
15. Name three objects that are in your bedroom. A signed first addition of Portrait of a Lady that I received when I graduated from high school, a picture of me with my two best friends at Sasha’s wedding, and this chair http://www.pier1.com/Catalog/Furniture/tabid/981/CategoryId/971/ProductId/5322/ProductName/Red-Velvet-Dining-Chair/language/en-US/Default.aspx
16. If you were given an unlimited supply of money, what would be the first thing you would do with it? buy a house and then a horse that my aunt’s grandparents can keep for me in NM. They treat me like I’m theirs.
17. Describe your current home. I live in an one-bedroom apartment sometimes.
18. What is your favourite name? Sioban
19. How about your favourite colour? dark red, which surprises people because I don’t wear it and it doesn’t “feel” like me.
20. Favourite room in your home? The family room/kitchen at my Uncle’s. That’s my house more than my apartment. I just moved out because that’s what you’re supposed to do after college.
21. Favourite food? Palestinian
22. Favourite drink? virgin daiquiris
23. Favourite fabric? chiffon but I don’t know how to wear it
24. Favourite hairstyle? chignon but I don’t know how to do my hair like that
25. Favourite time of day? 11 AM
26. Favourite sort of weather? snow but I don’t get that in AZ.
27. Do you like your handwriting? It’s utilitarian but I wish I had beautiful handwriting
28. Are you superstitious? no because when I was little I never cracked a mirror and I had seven years bad luck. That stuff’s stupid.
29. How about religious? klundtacular hasn’t decided yet
31. Do you take any sort of medication? OTC allergy medication sometimes
32. Do you wear makeup/perfume/cologne? I wish I was the kind of woman who did
33. Would you rather have lots of friends who secretly hate you, or no friends at all? No friends
35. Name three things that cross your mind a lot. Real women don’t look like magazine covers, men are game playing pigs but are nice to look at, I wish I remembered how to ski
36. What is your most unusual trait? I’m good a math and science which is rare according to statistics
37. What is your strangest habit? I like the smell of band aids and will put one on the lower knuckle of my left thumb.
38. Do you swear? klundtacular hasn’t put me in that kind of situation yet but I think that it’s not that polite so I’d do it only when pushed.
39. Do you smoke? Never
40. Do you drink? whenever I’m thirsty
41. What would others cite as your most irritating habit? I’m forgetful or at least I pretend to be if I don’t want to do something.
42. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be? I’d get rid of the scars on my left shoulder from cutting at 12 and 13. They’ve reduced size as I’ve aged but they were recently pointed out to me in a rude manner. He thought I’d been in a car accident.
43. How about if you could change one thing about your past? my parents
44. If you could change one thing about your life at the moment? I wish I understood why Leo isn’t as physically hard on me as I know he could be
45. If you could change one thing about the rest of the world? the games people accept as part of the dating ritual
46. Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you? I’m still working myself out but if I lie about my parents it’s that they don’t deserve to be talked about.