|Subject:||Re: Dolly's Character Survey!|
|Author:||Rachael (Authenticated as stingraybunnyturtle7)|
|Date:||March 22, 2012 at 12:30:42 PM|
|Reply to:||Dolly's Character Survey! by La Reina|
NOTE: He would never tell people about his parents, but I'm pretending he would for this only. He's from a little show I haven't written because I don't feel humorous lately.
1. What is your full name?
Edgar Gabin Chevalier
2. Date of birth? How old are you?
July 8th, 2004. I am eight.
3. What is your birth sign?
Um... let me check... cancer. I'm a cancer.
4. What’s your earliest memory?
I remember walking down a neat, gray hallway to a door. It might have been a dream, though.
5. Describe yourself in five words.
Quiet, awkward, shy, secretive, Edgar
6. Describe your accent.
Well, I don't think I have one, so French. I live in France.
7. Who in your life are you closest to?
My best friend Rufin Tremblay.
8. What phrase do you use the most?
9. Which item of clothing/accessory do you wear the most?
My school uniform tie. I have a couple shirts and pants, but just one tie.
10. What is your favourite book?
Harry Potter! I wish I could read the original english, though.
11. It is nine o’clock on an average Monday morning. Where are you; what are you doing?
I'm in M. Simon's Physique Début class. I sit behind Agnés, next to Hughues and in front of Pascal. We're probably taking notes.
12. It is eleven o’clock on an average Friday night. Where are you; what are you doing?
Hiding while my parents fight, get drunk and/or cheat on each other.
13. Of which of your talents are you most proud?
I'm not very talented...
14. Which of your possessions have you had the longest?
My little stuffed elephant.
15. Name three objects that are in your bedroom.
I don't really have a bedroom, but there's a cardboard box of clothes, a cushion-bed, and a multitude of hangers... I guess that's more than one...
16. If you were given an unlimited supply of money, what would be the first thing you would do with it?
Buy something. What else would I do with it?
17. Describe your current home.
It's a little apartment with a bedroom (my parents'), a bathroom, a kitchen/living room hybrid, and a coat closet I use as my room.
18. What is your favourite name?
David. I've always wished that was my name. First or last.
19. How about your favourite colour?
20. Favourite room in your home?
21. Favourite food?
I love fresh, warm buns. The warmth, smell and taste.
22. Favourite drink?
23. Favourite fabric?
Super-soft fabric? I'm not very high fashion.
24. Favourite hairstyle?
Xavier's. It's neatly combed away from a middle part. Mine's a mess of curly, straight, wavy and spiky.
25. Favourite time of day?
Dawn. My parents are usually pretty quiet or asleep.
26. Favourite sort of weather?
Rain. It's nice and soothing. I like the rhythm.
27. Do you like your handwriting?
28. Are you superstitious?
29. How about religious?
30. If you are religious, how do you feel about those who aren’t? If you aren’t, how do you feel about those who are?
Most of my friends are religious. Good for them. Personally, someone watching my everymove and knowing everything about me kind of scares me. I guess it's not like that, but still...
31. Do you take any sort of medication?
32. Do you wear makeup/perfume/cologne?
No, I can't afford that.
33. Would you rather have lots of friends who secretly hate you, or no friends at all?
Lots of friends that secretly hate me (and a few that don't. Loopholes...) because if I had no one to talk to, I'd drive myself insane.
34. Name three people you admire.
Harry Potter, Mme Robert (one of the teachers. She's super nice and pretty), and my neighbors, the Baudins. I guess that's two people. Okay, just Lola Baudin.
35. Name three things that cross your mind a lot.
"I don't want to go home" "I'm hungry" and I think about baked goods an awful lot, too.
36. What is your most unusual trait?
My hair's funny-looking
37. What is your strangest habit?
I mention it when people break the fo--- nevermind...
38. Do you swear?
No, but I know most of the words.
39. Do you smoke?
40. Do you drink?
Once my mom made me drink vodka. I didn't like it, but I have access.
41. What would others cite as your most irritating habit?
I don't talk a lot about my family or house or personal life. I'm very secretive.
42. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
My hair. But I'd also like to be bigger.
43. How about if you could change one thing about your past?
I'd have been put up for adoption
44. If you could change one thing about your life at the moment?
I wouldn't live with my parents.
45. If you could change one thing about the rest of the world?
No war, I guess.
46. Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
Um... no. I'm sorry.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|