|Subject:||Re: Character Survey... with a twist!|
|Author:||jeans_4484 (Authenticated as jeans_4484)|
|Date:||April 2, 2012 at 10:48:42 AM|
|Reply to:||Character Survey... with a twist! by Etoile|
Eric: Hi, my name is Eric Graham. Red has tried to answer these questions, but failed miserably. She’s so frustrated it’s funny and woke me up to help her answer.
Red: *pout* I no … funny.
1. What is your full name?
Red doesn’t know her surname, so she uses mine.
2. Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they? How do you feel about them?
What? I … Red Graham.
I’d like to call her ‘Silly’. Hee hee.
3. When were you born? How old are you now?
I born nineteen … umm … ahh … Eric *blink* help.
Okay, Red was born in 1928, or at least that what she was told; her real age is 63 but she grows very slowly. I’d say she’s 12, like I myself.
4. Where were you born? Do you still live there?
I born in … circus. Now … in circus.
*smile* Yes, with you.
5. How would you describe your body (this includes things like height, weight, build, etc.)?
I is small. Kid … in camp … more big than I.
Like she said, Red is very small, she’s few inches shorter than I, and I’m 4’11”. She’s also deadly thin. You should eat more, Red.
6. What color is your hair? How is it styled?
Her hair is dark blonde; the style is tricky though, she keeps her hair neck-length but it’ll grow very long after she changes.
7. What color are your eyes?
I have eye … green. Eric say … he like.
Yes, I like your eyes. They’re beautiful.
8. Describe your skin/complexion.
Red has fair skin.
9. What about your hands?
What with my … hand?
10. Do you have any scars and/or physical handicaps?
It’s okay, Red, you’re beautiful. Sorry for the drama, Red doesn’t like to talk about her scars. The thing is; she has burn-scars all over her torso. Owner, the former Owner, good God Red killed that bastard, branded silver on her skin. It burnt her flesh like acid.
11. Describe your family. How do you feel about them? Are you close to them?
Eric. I love he.
12. Do you have a best friend? If so, who is it? What is he/she like?
Eric. He … cute.
Well, thank Red. *blushes*
13. Who are your other friends? What are they like?
Red want … alone Eric.
Thank again, Red, but try rephrasing it “I want only Eric”.
14. What about other acquaintances? How do you feel about them? How often do you interact with them?
I … no … know.
She just doesn’t know what acquaintance means. How do you think about Natela, Red?
I care … no her.
15. What makes you laugh? How would you describe your sense of humor?
Red, I think people will get bored if you answer everything with “Eric”.
But you … I laugh.
16. What are your ambitions? Which is most important?
Live with Eric … always.
17. How would you describe your philosophy of life?
I don’t think Red even understands philosophy. She doesn’t think much. She just … does what she has to do.
18. Do you have any hobbies? What are they?
19. What kind of music do you like? Books? Other forms of entertainment?
Winkle winkle na na na, how I wond … you are.
She likes that song. I taught her how to sing but she can remember just a verse. And no, she can’t read. She likes cuddling though.
20. Describe the way you dress. Do you like it, or do you wish you dressed differently?
*point to self* This.
Red, they can’t see you. Let me explain. She had a lot of Edwardian wardrobes that she doesn’t wear anymore. Old Owner, that scum, liked her to dress Edwardian fashion, you know, like Brooke Shields in that movie. What a pervert. Now she dresses much more fashionable; tight jeans, neon shirts, baggy sweaters.
21. What is your favorite color?
I … no know.
22. What is usually in your pockets/purse/wallet/sack/etc.?
I have … sack … have chain.
She has a huge rucksack full of chains that she uses to tie herself in the wood during full moon.
23. What is your favorite food?
Can … by hand.
Oh, she means what she could eat with her hands; she couldn’t use metal fork and spoon.
24. Do you have any allergies?
25. Name the first five possessions of yours that come into your head.
Nutkin book. Ticket. Glove. Tent. Sack.
26. What is your most treasured possession? (It's fine if it's on the list above)
27. What is your educational background?
Red can’t read. There is a teacher for kids in circus camp, but she’s never gone to.
28. What do you do for a living? What other jobs have you had, if any?
I take … wallet.
*sigh* Yes, she did. Can you keep secret? Owner cheats his customer. He has Red picking their pocket.
29. Do you have any enemies? Who? Why are they your enemies?
30. Describe your home. What do you like about it? What do you dislike?
I sleep tent … with Eric. Tent new … before sleep cage. I like … tent … Eric sleep with.
What she's saying is, we live in a tent together, Red has just start sleeping in tent recently, but before that she sleep in a cage. It wasn't locked or anything but I still don't like the idea of Red sleeping in a cage no matter what.
31. What do you consider your best character trait?
I … what?
This one is easy; may I answer for you, Red?
She has good heart, she’s kind, she cares. What's the word ... umm ... she’s beautiful from inside. Yes, that’s it. But you’re even more beautiful outside, Red.
32. Your worst character trait?
Of cause there aren’t any.
33. How do you see yourself?
I look … mirror.
*laugh* He didn’t mean that literally. It means who do you think you are.
Ahh, I don’t think she understand that question.
34. How do others see you?
She’s the most wonderful person in the world.
35. What is your favorite childhood memory?
*close eye; think very, very long; then fall asleep*
This message was edited by the author on April 3, 2012 at 1:40:34 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|