|Subject:||Re: Character Survey... with a twist!|
|Author:||Fiammetta (Authenticated as lady murasaki)|
|Date:||April 2, 2012 at 10:53:32 AM|
|Reply to:||Character Survey... with a twist! by Etoile|
1. What is your full name?
Samuel John Parnell
2. Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they? How do you feel about them?
Sam. That's what everyone calls me. I don't feel any particular way about it.
3. When were you born? How old are you now?
I was born in 1905.
4. Where were you born? Do you still live there?
Liverpool. I haven't been back for years.
5. How would you describe your body (this includes things like height, weight, build, etc.)?
On the short side, and stocky
6. What color is your hair? How is it styled?
Dark brown and well... not styled
7. What color are your eyes?
Also dark brown
8. Describe your skin/complexion.
Very fair. I'm as "black Irish" as they come.
9. What about your hands?
Strong, pale and rather hairless
10. Do you have any scars and/or physical handicaps?
11. Describe your family. How do you feel about them? Are you close to them?
I'm the fifth of seven children. My parents immigrated from Ireland, they're hard-working, religious and barely litterate. My older brothers used to torment me. I was closest to my younger sister Lucy.
12. Do you have a best friend? If so, who is it? What is he/she like?
I have two, Nathan and Nora. They're much more interesting than I am.
13. Who are your other friends? What are they like?
Not really. I don't make friends easily.
14. What about other acquaintances? How do you feel about them? How often do you interact with them?
Plenty of English working for the good of the mandate. My fellow soldiers. I find most of them boors, if truth must be told.
15. What makes you laugh? How would you describe your sense of humor?
Subtle things. I don't laugh easily.
16. What are your ambitions? Which is most important?
Study. Become more educated.
17. How would you describe your philosophy of life?
Observe and learn.
18. Do you have any hobbies? What are they?
Reading. That's pretty much it.
19. What kind of music do you like? Books? Other forms of entertainment?
I do enjoy jazz, moderately. And I read compulsively.
20. Describe the way you dress. Do you like it, or do you wish you dressed differently?
That's an emabrassing question. I wear a uniform, otherwise an old pair of trousers and a shirt.
21. What is your favorite color?
Let's go with light blue... the colour of the sea and the sky.
22. What is usually in your pockets/purse/wallet/sack/etc.?
Random change, a handkerchief, a pocket editon of some book or other.
23. What is your favorite food?
I eat just about anything
24. Do you have any allergies?
25. Name the first five possessions of yours that come into your head.
My Tasso's Deliverance of Jerusalem, "The Rose" by Yeats, a grammar of biblical Hebrew, a bible, a bottle of whisky, a pair of sandals
26. What is your most treasured possession? (It's fine if it's on the list above)
My Tasso and Yeats books
27. What is your educational background?
I went to a military academy
28. What do you do for a living? What other jobs have you had, if any?
I'm a soldier. Never did anything else.
29. Do you have any enemies? Who? Why are they your enemies?
I doubt it. Though I have my share of people who don't like me too much.
30. Describe your home. What do you like about it? What do you dislike?
It's really a home, just a room. I like that it has all my things and that I don't have to do much about it, I dislike that it's small and I have little privacy
31. What do you consider your best character trait?
That I'm a very observing person
32. Your worst character trait?
33. How do you see yourself?
As someone not quite in his place
34. How do others see you?
As a not very socially proper, slightly loony Catholic Irish
35. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Being snuggled up with a library book, while my sister played besides me.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|