|Subject:||Re: Character Survey... with a twist!|
|Author:||Rachael (Authenticated as stingraybunnyturtle7)|
|Date:||April 2, 2012 at 11:57:28 AM|
|Reply to:||Character Survey... with a twist! by Etoile|
In the mood for my little french kids...
1. What is your full name?
Mathieu Matteo Rousseau
2. Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they? How do you feel about them?
Matteo whenever I'm in Italy or my relatives from there visit. Kelly also calls me 'Matt' (that's how she spells it), 'Matty' and she misspells my name as 'Matthew'. One time 'Mature'. She's American.
3. When were you born? How old are you now?
I was born September 21, 2003. I am eight.
4. Where were you born? Do you still live there?
I was born in France. I still live there, but I also visit Italy every summer.
5. How would you describe your body (this includes things like height, weight, build, etc.)?
I'm tall for my age, healthy weight, average build.
6. What color is your hair? How is it styled?
My hair is a darker shade of brown. It's wavy and a bit long, but not girl long. All the girls in my class have longer hair.
7. What color are your eyes?
My eyes are turquoise, one of the best eye colors!
8. Describe your skin/complexion.
I have light skin, though it darkens in about August.
9. What about your hands?
Just like normal hands.
10. Do you have any scars and/or physical handicaps?
11. Describe your family. How do you feel about them? Are you close to them?
We are a VERY close family. I have three sisters, my older sisters Nicola and Juliette, and my little sister Amaury. They're okay. My family is Italian so we are very loud, talented and close. We make a lot of pasta. The best pasta.
12. Do you have a best friend? If so, who is it? What is he/she like?
My best friend is Hugues Mercier. He's a bit quiet, but really fun and smart. He can be a little weird, too.
13. Who are your other friends? What are they like?
Gabriel is really super happy and stuff. Fulbert's a lot like Hugues. Valentine's pretty cool (I think she likes me, every girl would, I'm Italian, we're natural lady's men).
14. What about other acquaintances? How do you feel about them? How often do you interact with them?
The kids in my grade are all pretty cool. Zacharie's a bit annoying, and so is Rufin, for different reasons.
15. What makes you laugh? How would you describe your sense of humor?
My friends and I are hilarious, I have a great sense of humor.
16. What are your ambitions? Which is most important?
I would like to be famous, I suppose.
17. How would you describe your philosophy of life?
Breathe, eat, drink, sleep, don't get any fatal wounds or diseases. This way I don't die.
18. Do you have any hobbies? What are they?
I like football (soccer), theartre, and reading.
19. What kind of music do you like? Books? Other forms of entertainment?
Most music and books. I like action/fantasy movies. And Italian movies, of course!
20. Describe the way you dress. Do you like it, or do you wish you dressed differently?
For school we need a uniform, I'd love to get rid of that, of course I'd never go as far as Zacharie and just not were it. Otherwise, I like jeans and baggy shirts.
21. What is your favorite color?
Dark red or red-brown.
22. What is usually in your pockets/purse/wallet/sack/etc.?
about 7 euros, some wrappers, an old pencil or eraser, a tissue and lots of lint.
23. What is your favorite food?
Lasagna or baked ziti.
24. Do you have any allergies?
Thankfully, no, I can eat all I want!
25. Name the first five possessions of yours that come into your head.
Pillow, blanket, stuffed animal, bookcase, DS.
26. What is your most treasured possession? (It's fine if it's on the list above)
Probably my DS, I couldn't live without it.
27. What is your educational background?
I used to be in public school, but I'm in a very good private school right now. Some honors. I also go to CCD.
28. What do you do for a living? What other jobs have you had, if any?
29. Do you have any enemies? Who? Why are they your enemies?
30. Describe your home. What do you like about it? What do you dislike?
It's a pretty big apartment. I like that I have my own room, but I wish less people lived there (me, my sisters, my parents, and a set of grandparents, that's 8).
31. What do you consider your best character trait?
I'm very confident.
32. Your worst character trait?
My friends say I'm too talkative.
33. How do you see yourself?
An amazing Italian-French artist, intellect, athlete and friend.
34. How do others see you?
Slightly annoying apparently, but better than Wallis.
35. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Playing in the vineyard my other grandparents own in Italy. My sisters and cousins and I love to play there.
This message was edited by the author on April 2, 2012 at 1:42:09 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|