|Subject:||Re: Character Survey... with a twist!|
|Author:||Rachael (Authenticated as stingraybunnyturtle7)|
|Date:||April 3, 2012 at 8:42:33 AM|
|Reply to:||Character Survey... with a twist! by Etoile|
1. What is your full name?
Kelly Ada Martin
2. Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they? How do you feel about them?
I've been called Kell and Kells, I don't like that. My dad makes rhyming nicknames, I hate those. My brothers have also called me Curly Fry or Small Fry or Curly.
3. When were you born? How old are you now?
October 10th. I am eight.
4. Where were you born? Do you still live there?
I was born in Boston but I had to move to France over the summer. It sucks.
5. How would you describe your body (this includes things like height, weight, build, etc.)?
I'm normal height, but pretty tough, I had the most penalties in hockey last year.
6. What color is your hair? How is it styled?
I have long, curly black hair I sometimes throw in a side ponytail.
7. What color are your eyes?
I have light green eyes.
8. Describe your skin/complexion.
9. What about your hands?
I pick at the skin and nails (I don't touch the pink), so they're kind of ugly.
10. Do you have any scars and/or physical handicaps?
I have stitches on my right eyebrow from when I jumped off a table. I was four.
11. Describe your family. How do you feel about them? Are you close to them?
I have a mom, a dad and four brothers. Vinnie's sixteen, and honestly he's my favorite. Jayden is thirteen and Ryan is twelve, but we call them the twins because they were only ten monthes apart and shared a Christmas (different grades, though). They're super annoying. Xander is ten. He's okay.
12. Do you have a best friend? If so, who is it? What is he/she like?
I guess I have to go with Rufin here. He's from Canada, so he speaks English (and a few other languages). He's a nerdy ginger with glasses. He's also REALLY annoying.
13. Who are your other friends? What are they like?
Xavier, Corin and Zacharie. They're all pretty cool. Corin's really athletic and Zach misbehaves a lot.
14. What about other acquaintances? How do you feel about them? How often do you interact with them?
The kids at school are ok.
15. What makes you laugh? How would you describe your sense of humor?
Lots of stuff. I have a good sense of humor, I think.
16. What are your ambitions? Which is most important?
I'd love to play hockey professionally.
17. How would you describe your philosophy of life?
18. Do you have any hobbies? What are they?
Well, HOCKEY. But I love other sports, too.
19. What kind of music do you like? Books? Other forms of entertainment?
I like pop music and stuff. I love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. Action movies, and I watch ESPN, or I did.
20. Describe the way you dress. Do you like it, or do you wish you dressed differently?
I wear a lot of Bruin's tees and yellow. I look kind of different from the other kids, but I like my style.
21. What is your favorite color?
22. What is usually in your pockets/purse/wallet/sack/etc.?
My pockets: gum and french money.
23. What is your favorite food?
24. Do you have any allergies?
25. Name the first five possessions of yours that come into your head.
Bruins pillow pet, signed Tim Thomas photo, hockey sticks, socks and my hockey trophy.
26. What is your most treasured possession? (It's fine if it's on the list above)
The Tim Thomas photo.
27. What is your educational background?
Charter school in Boston, now Gustav Elementary (private school) in France.
28. What do you do for a living? What other jobs have you had, if any?
Apparently, school is my job. But we pay them.
29. Do you have any enemies? Who? Why are they your enemies?
I had enemies in Boston, but I haven't made any here yet. It was Courtney Lois and Mark Winehouser. Courtney was just mean and I gave Mark a bloody nose and scored on him. He hates me.
30. Describe your home. What do you like about it? What do you dislike?
It's a little house. It's bigger than in Boston, but I hate the location.
31. What do you consider your best character trait?
32. Your worst character trait?
I'll ask Rufin.
Apparently, I'm aggressive.
33. How do you see yourself?
As an awesome person.
34. How do others see you?
I'll ask Rufin again.
Apparently "An aggressive American who can't speak French for her life."
I'll ask Zach...
35. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My first Bruins game. They lost, it was awesome. Them winning the Stanley Cup was amazing, but losing fits like a warm sock.
This message was edited by the author on April 3, 2012 at 12:21:21 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|