Do you want me to write a little piece out of this, or just a summary?
Summary-wise: After the fourth stage sword breaks, everyone pushes them to the limit about the curse, and Jerome snaps and storms away (melo)dramatically. He goes, obviously, to Art, ranting about the recent weirdness. Art (perhaps a little reluctantly) contacts Vincente, who is of course as enthusiastic about the idea as ever. They then go to the theatre and began investigating - in Vincente's methods, this is one part talking up a storm, one part persistent thinking, and one part good ol' throwing himself down on the floor with magnifying glass in hand. At the end, the whole thing proves out to be a Scooby-Doo Hoax, masterminded (?) by the irresponsible actor playing the titular role, trying to frame their manager for it. The framed motive was causing up a stir for the production; the real motive was, apparently, nothing more than a severely annoying sort of elaborate practical joking.
A little cliche, I know, but I was trying to speed-summarise within five minutes, and that was all I could think of.
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
Post a Response
- The Alternate Universe Game! - Etoile Apr 6 2012, 10:30:04 PM
- It's Katie Time - klundtacular Apr 12 2012, 3:33:14 PM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - avesjohn Apr 10 2012, 9:39:30 PM
- Double post. Ignore nt - avesjohn Apr 10 2012, 9:38:32 PM
- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Rachael Apr 8 2012, 5:12:56 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - lakin5 Apr 7 2012, 12:51:45 PM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - plingy Apr 7 2012, 10:29:45 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - Parfaitcheri Apr 7 2012, 8:47:15 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - La Reina Apr 7 2012, 7:39:05 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - Fiammetta Apr 7 2012, 7:12:19 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - Etoile Apr 6 2012, 11:04:14 PM