|Subject:||Re: Character Survey... with a twist!|
|Author:||Sydney (guest, 220.127.116.11)|
|Date:||April 9, 2012 at 2:55:50 PM|
|Reply to:||Character Survey... with a twist! by Etoile|
1. What is your full name?
Summer Faith Lewis
2. Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they? How do you feel about them?
No current nicknames. Momma used to call me Faithy, but she stopped calling me that a while ago.
3. When were you born? How old are you now?
June 18, 1998. I'm 13, turning 14 this summer.
4. Where were you born? Do you still live there?
Westdale, Indiana and I've lived here my whole life.
5. How would you describe your body (this includes things like height, weight, build, etc.)?
I'm medium build, and about 5'6"
6. What color is your hair? How is it styled?
Blonde hair, straight and usually in a braid or just down.
7. What color are your eyes?
8. Describe your skin/complexion.
Fair in general, sometimes slightly tan if I've been working on the farm a lot. I don't tan easy though.
9. What about your hands?
Slender fingers, calloused from guitar.
10. Do you have any scars and/or physical handicaps?
11. Describe your family. How do you feel about them? Are you close to them?
I have my mom, dad, 2 sisters and 2 brothers. Both my parents are teachers, and my dad's also a farmer. (He grows fruits and vegetables to sell at the Farmer's Market and also raises and sells cattle.) I have an 8 year old sister Hope, an 11 year old brother Lucas, a 15 year old brother Jeremiah, and a 19 year old sister Molly. We're a pretty close family, and I love them all. We have our moments, just like any other family, but we get along pretty good.
12. Do you have a best friend? If so, who is it? What is he/she like?
Sadie Arnold and Paige Thompson are my best friends. They're both real nice and a lot of fun to be around.
13. Who are your other friends? What are they like?
Some of my other friends are Ruth Hampton, Joey Hill, and Sam Warner, to name a few. They're all usually nice, but Ruth can be a little dramatic at times. Joey and Sam are hilarious, always cracking jokes and making people laugh.
14. What about other acquaintances? How do you feel about them? How often do you interact with them?
Living in a small town, there are no acquaintances. We're all close with each other, so we usually talk everyday.
15. What makes you laugh? How would you describe your sense of humor?
Hmm, well I can't really put my finger down on what makes me laugh, but I've got a sarcastic sense of humor.
16. What are your ambitions? Which is most important?
Someday, I'd really like to be a country singer/songwriter, but since this isn't all that realistic, I still keep up in school and do my best.
17. How would you describe your philosophy of life?
Enjoy the little things in life.
18. Do you have any hobbies? What are they?
Playing guitar, singing, walking in the woods, hanging around with my friends at the lake.
19. What kind of music do you like? Books? Other forms of entertainment?
Country music; I love an acoustic song that tells a story. I like romance books, too.
20. Describe the way you dress. Do you like it, or do you wish you dressed differently?
Jeans and a sweater during the winter, and usually cutoffs and a tank top during the summer. Most of my clothes are hand-me-downs from Molly.
21. What is your favorite color?
22. What is usually in your pockets/purse/wallet/sack/etc.?
A couple extra bucks, maybe some lip balm.
23. What is your favorite food?
24. Do you have any allergies?
25. Name the first five possessions of yours that come into your head.
Guitar, Bible, my favorite pair of sandals, the sweet little card Hope made me, and the ceramic elephant my grandma gave me when I was born.
26. What is your most treasured possession? (It's fine if it's on the list above)
27. What is your educational background?
I'm in 8th grade... So elementary school and middle school so far.
28. What do you do for a living? What other jobs have you had, if any?
I help my dad on the farm when he needs me.
29. Do you have any enemies? Who? Why are they your enemies?
No real enemies. Momma told me hating people's just a waste of precious energy.
30. Describe your home. What do you like about it? What do you dislike?
I live out in the country, on a farm. I love it; it's beautiful out here. The only downside to it is that it's so far away from town, and takes forever to get there if we need groceries or something.
31. What do you consider your best character trait?
My ability to perservere.
32. Your worst character trait?
I'm a little stubborn.
33. How do you see yourself?
Usually nice and hopeful.
34. How do others see you?
Sweet girl with big dreams.
35. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Turning up the radio in Daddy's truck and dancing under the stars.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|