That the mysterious man was, based on James' description, somewhere between the two of them in height (probably puts the man at about 175 centimetres tall), and of an average build; that he had blonde hair of a particularly shiny sort; that he was wearing a thin white shirt and smelled vaguely of cologne; and that when they passed by a nightclub, the edge of the man's shoe glowed faintly blue.
By that, he was able to infer that: (a) the man was wearing a wig, and wore sunglasses, in part, to cover the mismatched eyebrows; (b) that he had been in a nightclub himself before he met James, as evidenced by the ultraviolet paint on the edge of his shoe; (c) that the man had a slight flair for theatrics and melodrama, which would be the other reason for the sunglasses despite the late hour.
He would then admit that this wasn't much information, then quickly brush past James to check on a little map. Finding a nightclub just a few buildings away from where James had met the man, he would then return back to his flat/house (depends on when this happens) to do what he had always wanted to: disguise himself. With Art as his (un?)willing accomplice, he would enter the club, and having to pick names for them out of thin air, claimed to be "George and Peter", which made Art roll his eyes.
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- The Alternate Universe Game! - Etoile Apr 6 2012, 10:30:04 PM
- It's Katie Time - klundtacular Apr 12 2012, 3:33:14 PM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - avesjohn Apr 10 2012, 9:39:30 PM
- Double post. Ignore nt - avesjohn Apr 10 2012, 9:38:32 PM
- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Rachael Apr 8 2012, 5:12:56 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - lakin5 Apr 7 2012, 12:51:45 PM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - plingy Apr 7 2012, 10:29:45 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - Parfaitcheri Apr 7 2012, 8:47:15 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - La Reina Apr 7 2012, 7:39:05 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - Fiammetta Apr 7 2012, 7:12:19 AM
- Re: The Alternate Universe Game! - Etoile Apr 6 2012, 11:04:14 PM