Oh god, I just realised I put 'proper characters to through'... I can't remember what I meant, probably 'to do'... I was multitasking and eavesdropping, as one does. At least you got what I meant by that mess.
And that's great, haha. I like the ideas based around troping, and anything in which one could just make a one-of character or scenario out of the blue would be both good and possible too... but as I've mentioned and as you've deciphered from my weirdly weird message I'd fail or struggle with things requiring pre-existing details; stuff like troping pre-existing characters, it really has the stress on pre-existing, doesn’t it? It takes a certain degree of familiarity between author and character/concept that I don’t have with any of my rusty revival-ees and new fledglings yet. As that's actually set for July (my very busy July), as long as it remains fine that I can opt in for June and back out gracefully later, that'd be epic.
Yay! Seems like fun! :3
Post a Response
- Trope Month games, anyone? - Etoile Jun 1 2012, 9:47:37 AM
- [pointless reply trope] - the dying daylight Jun 3 2012, 11:53:40 AM
- Re: Trope Month games, anyone? - Kaesy Jun 2 2012, 5:44:06 PM
- *raises hand* - La Reina Jun 2 2012, 8:19:04 AM
- Re: Trope Month games, anyone? - Rachael Jun 1 2012, 1:15:05 PM
- Re: Trope Month games, anyone? - Fiammetta Jun 1 2012, 11:11:27 AM
- Re: Trope Month games, anyone? - Amphelise Jun 1 2012, 10:13:03 AM