Sorry Part 3 was so late. Also, very mild language warning.
A man answered to door, but by that time I had realized the attacker was my feet.
"What the hell..." He was not attractive. Kind of fat and hairy.
"Hi." I didn't know what else to say.
"Why are you covered in mud?" He was blunt, I'd give him that.
"You look like a faggot."
Asshole. "Why are you so fat?"
"What the hell are you doing?"
"'I came here to tell you the truth, the good, the bad and the ugly.' The truth is you're fat. The good part is you have a nice house. The bad part is I'm mudding it up. The ugly part is you." And with that I ran away while the man said some swear words, including some I didn't know, and then slammed the door shut.
I felt pretty good after that.
No more blocks left.
I decided I should probably head home. Unfortunately I didn't quite know where I was, and, thus, how to get there. So I walked down the street for a little. There's a quote by Ray Charles: "There are many spokes on the wheel of life. First, we're here to explore new possibilities." So, I decided to explore a new possibility.
I decided exactly what it was I wanted to do, and started walking. My legs hurt, but I felt pretty good. It was going to be a good day. My last day of school, and the day I did... well, something new.
Post a Response
- Build-a-Soundtracked-Story Part 4 - klundtacular Jun 3 2012, 4:06:14 AM
- Part 4 - klundtacular Jun 9 2012, 9:42:12 PM
- Done, mhm mhm - La Reina Jun 4 2012, 9:03:45 AM
- Mhm mhm - klundtacular Jun 5 2012, 12:19:03 PM
- Re: Build-a-Soundtracked-Story Part 4 - Rachael Jun 3 2012, 2:54:27 PM
- Fast! - klundtacular Jun 3 2012, 4:55:45 PM