||Re: Dia Tiernan...
||Viola Eponine (Authenticated as Saffine Grace)
||September 18, 2012 at 2:51:52 PM
||Re: Dia Tiernan... by Fiammetta
Dia pressed the palms of her hands together tightly, not so much to suppress their faint tremble as to give herself the illusion of being somehow more compact; more 'held together'. Something like that.
"There's -" she started, and her words felt dry and heavy and too big for her mouth. She tried again. "There's - there are - a lot of things have happened, lately." She resisted the urge to shut her eyes against the yellow-white glare of the light, too bright for such a small room. The brief laugh that breaks from her throat is high and unexpected. "First Graeme and then - and then my brother; it feels like everyone's dead or dying or going to die." She knows the doctor will ask her to elaborate, but she'd rather give the information up in fragments. Little steps; small victories. That's the best she can hope for.
SOPHIE: BtN's resident whimsical insomniac fairytale-junkie!
“Hope is the thing with feathers"
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM