"Well, if you must know," Thea said in a fake polite tone, "my dear mother sent me here because she thought I had 'anger management issues' and that therapy would help me 'calm down.'"
"If you tell me this whole therapy business is just chunk of bologna and the only one who benefits is you by putting a large stack of cash in your wallet." Thea stated, unwavering of the idea that therapy is just one big scam.
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM