Jules Villeneuve looked around him at the deserted office. Although he was a bit early, the receptionist had sent him in anyway, saying that the psychiatrist will be there to meet him sooner than later. The air in the room was a bit cooler than he had expected it to be, but the general atmosphere was, for him, comforting.
Maybe, Jules thought, he shouldn't have gone there at all. But - and he shook his head energetically, sending tendrils of light brown hair flying in the air - that wasn't him thinking. It must be one of the voices, those inhabitants of his mind. Right? Jules bit his lip. They're taking over his head, one mental space at a time. Certainly -
Footsteps echoed dully from behind the door that led to the office. Jules shifted from his chair, ready to rise should the person enter. Help. Help is coming. Then those voices won't stand a chance.
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
Post a Response
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM