||Re: Dia Tiernan...
||La Reina (Authenticated as La Reina)
||September 20, 2012 at 9:04:07 AM
||Re: Dia Tiernan... by Viola Eponine
Dr Farkas looked back at her, undaunted, but patient. He had a calm sort of air to him, like a man who is willing to spend the whole day talking to her, should it come to that. Presently he tilted his head slightly to one side and asked:
"Well, Miss Tiernan, what brings you here? How may I help you?"
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
Post a Response
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM