Jules pondered for a moment. Had they? Well, once, someone did suggest that he jump off the bridge and into the Seine, like Inspector Javert, but that probably doesn't count. Right? Right. Of course it doesn't count. It was just a fleeting fancy, after all. No, Jules frowned; not a fleeting fancy, but one of those voices.
"I don't think so," he replied at last. Then, vaguely aware that his replies were always somewhat belated: "Sorry if I take a bit long thinking. They just won't shut up."
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM