||Re: Dia Tiernan...
||La Reina (Authenticated as La Reina)
||September 20, 2012 at 9:50:01 AM
||Re: Dia Tiernan... by Viola Eponine
Dr Farkas leant forward where he sat, putting his elbows on his knees. "The basic idea is that my hearing your point of view; how you see those events as, will help me to help you. But," he shrugged his shoulders lightly, "if you don't want to, then we can just skip it." He kept his eyes on her, level, gentle, patient.
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM