"Um," Jules began, but hesitated. "So, er, you see, once - only once - someone told me to jump into the Seine, when I was visiting Paris. But I he was just joking. I mean, he scoffed at me after that when I panicked, and everything had been all right. It was just a random comment." It must have been that, right? Just a morbid joke. They wouldn't want him dead; they'd die, too, with him. Ah, but will they really be?
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM