||Re: Dia Tiernan...
||La Reina (Authenticated as La Reina)
||September 20, 2012 at 11:44:02 AM
||Re: Dia Tiernan... by Viola Eponine
"All right then, if you say so," Dr Farkas nodded slowly. He scribbled something into a notebook he held - Dia suspected it was a note about her behaviour, or perhaps a reminder to address the matter again later. "But I must tell you that despite what they say, therapy is painful at first. You will need to be ready to face memories you'd rather not disturb, or to talk about things that you might prefer not to. If later than sooner, you will eventually have to, or we won't make any progress at all."
He paused here for a moment, brownish-hazel eyes meeting hers from behind those spectacles. Now that they were in closer proximity, Dia could see that his spectacles were cracked at the corner.
"Are you ready to try it now? We'll take care, and I won't make you do anything you really don't want to."
An omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles.
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM