Forgive my tardiness.
Dr. Soto nodded her head as he spoke and pressed her hands together so that the top of her index fingers touched the middle of her mouth. “I’ll give you a list of points that instantly come to my mind and we’ll tackle them in the order you see fit. I’d like to know about your wife; tell me one moment—no matter how small—that typifies who she was and another for how you functioned together. I’d also like to know if you agree with their assessment that you have been ‘off-balance’ since the dead of your wife. How have you been dealing with grief or are you even allowing yourself to grieve?
Dr. Soto has failed to mention to Ovid that the king had forced her to see him during the exact time of Ovid’s appointment yesterday. She had had Charles wait with a glorious apology. Unfortunately Ovid had not shown up but for the last ten minutes. Divulging that information would only agitate the man and now she had a much better idea of why the king had summoned her in the first place—to screw with Ovid. What a childish, and in the end impotent, tactic. She filed this all away so as to focus on her visitor’s explanation.
~Raging and quivering female mass of hormones and tosser of Dark Side Cookies™ (trade marked by Etoile)
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM