"How should I know, I was five when it happened, but Franny was certainly nicer back then. Don't get me wrong she was still pretty bossy and spoiled back then but she was still my friend. That was until she changed and everything changed between us. Kyle never liked her anyway but tolerated her for me, when Franny and me were still friends obviously."
Thea suddenly felt week thinking back on everything, where everything was simple and peaceful and her relationship with Franny and Kyle seen better days. But now all that was gone, her and Franny were at war with each other and her and Kyle can't help but fight all the time.
"I'm thankful for the day that Franny finally moved to New York with her mom, so I never have to deal with her again!"
Post a Response
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM