The puppy wiggling around on Verna’s lap looking up into her eyes with its giant brown saucer eyes. One would have to be dead to not see the delightful manipulation of that puppy face. The second puppy found a box of tissues on the floor and started pulling them out one-by-one. It was the never-ending toy.
A buzzing noise from the doctor broke the spell. “Sad face emoticon,” he said while bringing the patient the seven boxes of tissues one at a time. Then he picked up one of the puppies and brought it right up to her face. “But it’s so quuuuuuuut,” he said with a baby voice. The puppy reached out towards the snot she fought desperately to keep from dripping out of her nose.
~Raging and quivering female mass of hormones and tosser of Dark Side Cookies™ (trade marked by Etoile)
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM