“So,” Dr. Soto dipped her head down as she gathered her thoughts before continuing, “You’re telling me that you lost your business partner as well as your companion, in the traditional sense of marriage, while a power struggle brews. Humor me for a moment. If you had lost two separate people in those functions, would you mourn them at the same time in the same way?
“I’d also like to address your fleeting mortality, since you brought it up. You say you have possibly three to four years left. Are you planning for that time? Do you have a successor? Is there someone else who will be able to stave off war between a crumbling power and one attacking your people?
“Finally I’d like to know why you do what you do. What makes you keep going when you acknowledge your time is short?”
~Raging and quivering female mass of hormones and tosser of Dark Side Cookies™ (trade marked by Etoile)
Post a Response
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM