"It's Kyle, I mean he can be the most stupidest, arrogant jerk I met, but he's one of best friends. Like I said our relationship is bi-polar. Even though, we fight all the time, we still have some pretty good times between us too. It's so weird, I can trust with some of most well kept secrets but yet I feel the need to hide so many things form him too. Our relationship is so messed up, and I think it's far from fixable. But I can't help but think that everything will work itself out, but lately the dream is starting to become a lost cause." Thea said desperately, confused out of her mind.
"I just can't help but think that one day he is gonna hurt me just like Franny did. And it kills me inside, some times I think it would be easier if would just do it already. But it's painful waiting it for to happen because I know it will, eventually. I just know it."
Post a Response
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM