I don't mind the length.
“In fact I did have a point with my question on mourning. I suggest to you that you should and probably are mourning your wife in two separate ways every single day.
“You say that your grief was short in accordance with her wishes but in fact your support network to help you through the grieving of a friend, partner, or lover is no longer there. You have no one to share your true fears that weigh heavily upon you as your mortality looms nearer, someone who can listen to you each night regarding strategy and someone who will talk about knitting so that you can almost mimic her knit one pearl one or just yell at you.
“Have you attempted to build up an identity separate from your wife since her death? Does the world know you have an identity separate from commanding your legions? Did anyone know other than your wife regarding that? Do you have things other than work occupy your mind or do you go home at night after long, brutal hours to an empty home and thinking of nothing but how to stop a world going out of control?"
~Raging and quivering female mass of hormones and tosser of Dark Side Cookies™ (trade marked by Etoile)
- Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Viola Eponine Sep 17 2012, 12:39:59 PM
- Re: Send Your Characters to Therapy (Kicking and Screaming) - Mercy Joy Sep 20 2012, 5:09:11 PM
- Introducing: Jules Villeneuve - La Reina Sep 20 2012, 8:01:56 AM
- Parker - ClementineFox7 Sep 19 2012, 4:41:15 PM
- Ovid opened the door to the small office... - Parfaitcheri Sep 19 2012, 1:05:34 PM
- Anger Management with Thea Campbell! - lakin5 Sep 18 2012, 9:39:26 PM
- Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Verna Malloy - Billina Sep 18 2012, 7:42:01 PM
- Mr. Ethanson visits the alienist - MoonAgeDaydreamer Sep 18 2012, 2:20:45 PM
- July at the shrink's - Fiammetta Sep 18 2012, 12:41:06 PM
- Dia Tiernan... - Viola Eponine Sep 18 2012, 6:52:14 AM
- Introducing Martin - Etoile Sep 17 2012, 3:12:44 PM