||Lily (Authenticated as Destry)
||April 22, 2012 at 1:22:53 PM
What do you think of Robin
for a girl? I like it for a boy too, but at the moment prefer it on a girl. I know quite a few of each gender.
I much prefer Robin
, even on a girl. To me it's a nature name so I think Robin
is fine for a girl and doesn't need to be changed to Robyn
can you think of any explanation why it's not even in the top 1000 anymore? It surprises me a bit. I mean it was never extremely common (top 10 or 20) so it shouldn't sound horribly dated. Hmmm.
Do you think it's too dated? Too common? How many do you know? Ready for a comeback?
It still has a nice nature name image to me and doesn't feel that dated. I think it was never really super common.
Do you prefer Robin
for a girl?
This message was edited by the author on April 22, 2012 at 1:24:37 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Robin - Lily Apr 22 2012, 1:22:53 PM
- Love it - Bear Apr 24 2012, 12:47:26 PM
- Re: Robin - abbasdaughter Apr 22 2012, 6:04:59 PM
- Re: Robin - Amazing Apr 22 2012, 5:49:24 PM
- Re: Robin - gail Apr 22 2012, 4:17:50 PM
- Re: Robin - belovely Apr 22 2012, 2:29:21 PM
- Re: Robin - humblebee Apr 22 2012, 2:07:31 PM
- Re: Robin - Just Jonquil Apr 22 2012, 1:50:17 PM
- Re: Robin - Mareasi Apr 22 2012, 1:28:01 PM