||Re: Opinions on names
||mirfak (Authenticated as mirfak)
||April 24, 2012 at 9:42:57 AM
||Opinions on names by William
I don't care for Mason, but it does sound good with Lester, and is normal enough.
Lucas Lester or Luke Lester = bad sounding enough that I wouldn't want to be named it, plus initials LUL are not so cool.
Samuel Lester doesn't sound good (I'm hearing molester in there) but Sam Lester does, and I suspect he would be called that. So that's my pick.
Ulysses isn't too weird but it does present the problem of initials _UL. Other than that I think any of your middle names works fine.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Opinions on names - William Apr 24 2012, 2:34:56 AM
- Update - William Apr 25 2012, 1:18:56 AM
- Lucas Ulysses and Samuel Laurens - Francesca Apr 24 2012, 6:18:07 PM
- Lucas Ulysses - glaucous Apr 24 2012, 4:23:21 PM
- Re: Opinions on names - tazzz Apr 24 2012, 12:48:48 PM
- Re: Opinions on names - mirfak Apr 24 2012, 9:42:57 AM
- Re: Opinions on names - RoxStar Apr 24 2012, 8:02:25 AM
- Re: Opinions on names - queenv Apr 24 2012, 5:23:41 AM
- Re: Opinions on names - William Apr 24 2012, 5:13:30 AM
- Re: Opinions on names - Llewella Apr 24 2012, 4:28:36 AM
- Re: Opinions on names - Anneza Apr 24 2012, 4:16:41 AM
- Re: Opinions on names - Elena Apr 24 2012, 4:12:23 AM
- Re: Opinions on names - Mireio Apr 24 2012, 3:07:40 AM