||Llewella (Authenticated as penguiny7)
||April 24, 2012 at 3:06:30 PM
||Finn by Lily
I think it feels a bit trendy hipstery, and now it also makes me think of Glee, which is no good. I like Fionn
more because I like the sound but the look doesn't give me the same vibe that way. I really like Finnegan
, not a big fan of Finlay
either. I also love Fionnbharr
and Finlo (a Manx name).
Fynn looks totally made up weird to me, although I did catch that German Fynn thread earlier.
I think Finn is kind of a cute nn for a girl. I do love Fionnuala, and I also like Fionúir (fin-OOR), Fínmhidh (FIN-vee), Finnéadan (fin-AY-den), and Fionnmhaith (FIN-va). Lots of Fin names!
This message was edited by the author on April 24, 2012 at 3:06:43 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Finn - Lily Apr 24 2012, 2:01:48 PM
- Re: Finn - Rose-Berry Apr 25 2012, 9:34:57 AM
- Re: Finn - Ninor Apr 25 2012, 7:59:42 AM
- Re: Finn - insane romantic Apr 25 2012, 5:20:53 AM
- Re: Finn - Malk Apr 25 2012, 12:31:46 AM
- Re: Finn - Havilah Apr 24 2012, 10:19:37 PM
- Re: Finn - Violet Apr 24 2012, 8:20:19 PM
- Re: Finn - Serafina Starstrider Apr 24 2012, 6:32:18 PM
- Re: Finn - Rachel Shaina Apr 24 2012, 5:29:52 PM
- Re: Finn - Llewella Apr 24 2012, 3:06:30 PM
- Re: Finn - Billina Apr 24 2012, 3:01:27 PM
- Re: Finn - Just Jonquil Apr 24 2012, 3:00:15 PM