Makayla, it's just so ugly. I don't even like Michaela but Makayla is even worse. The only spelling I kind of like is Mikaela because you could call her Mika and because it can be pronounced mee-kah-AY-la or mee-KAY-la (legit pronunciation in some countries).
Makayla sounds like a gangster version of Kayla. Or as if someone tries to say 'my Kayla' in an ugly accent. I even prefer McKayla. Ugh words can not describe how much I dislike this name. I wonder who thought of spelling it like that in the first place.
Apart from looking ugly it's way too common when you combine spellings and people will never get the spelling right.
I dislike quite a few others as well but Makayla is the only really ugly misspelling to make the top 100. I mean I'm not a fan of Kaitlyn and Zoey either (I like Caitlin and Zoe) but at least they sound better.
It is beyond me how anyone could pick any other as their least favorite from the list. Haha sorry for the rant and no offense. It just looks so terribly misspelled. And I'm not a fan of Payton or something like that either but at least it's not Peighhtynn.
Sebastian is just so pretentious. I imagine someone who thinks he is super smart and educated but is really not. Just someone really annoying. I dislike Jacob too but at least you could call him Jake. Brayden is super ugly but if I had to pick Brayden I'd just call him Aidan. Just take the Br- away from the beginning and Aidan becomes his nickname :P Oh and I hate Aiden, the E in there drives me crazy but it's still better than Sebastian.
This message was edited by the author on April 25, 2012 at 7:18:30 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- What's your least favorite name for each gender in the Top 100? - ninjato Apr 25 2012, 4:24:50 AM
- Levi and Jocelyn.....(more) - nsebastian Apr 27 2012, 6:16:15 PM
- Bentley & Kaylee - glaucous Apr 25 2012, 8:41:08 PM
- Colton & Bailey (m) - glassmidnight Apr 25 2012, 7:30:17 PM
- Brody & Nevaeh - Nyx Apr 25 2012, 2:26:47 PM
- Parker and Bailey ... m - mirfak Apr 25 2012, 12:59:03 PM
- Re: What's your least favorite name for each gender in the Top 100? - November Apr 25 2012, 10:43:06 AM
- Jayden & Nevaeh nt - Jessamine Apr 25 2012, 10:00:49 AM
- Wyatt and Genesis - Rose-Berry Apr 25 2012, 9:48:00 AM
- Hunter & Brooklyn -nt - humblebee Apr 25 2012, 9:13:54 AM
- Wyatt and Petyon. nt - Llewella (nsi) Apr 25 2012, 9:11:37 AM
- Re: What's your least favorite name for each gender in the Top 100? - Daddysdancer Apr 25 2012, 8:41:50 AM
- Matthew and Riley (f) - Ninor Apr 25 2012, 7:56:03 AM
- Makayla and Sebastian (more) - Lily Apr 25 2012, 7:15:17 AM
- Re: What's your least favorite name for each gender in the Top 100? - Indy Apr 25 2012, 6:38:36 AM
- Brayden and Nevaeh - Mireio Apr 25 2012, 6:26:59 AM
- Mason for boys and Addison for girls (m) - queenv Apr 25 2012, 6:10:31 AM
- Riley (f) and Jaxon (m) - Catalina Apr 25 2012, 5:53:52 AM
- Makayla and Brayden m - Teacups Apr 25 2012, 5:31:15 AM
- Hunter and Peyton - ACL Apr 25 2012, 5:18:56 AM
- Brayden and Nevaeh ... - Elena Apr 25 2012, 5:14:33 AM