||humblebee (Authenticated as humblebee)
||April 25, 2012 at 10:37:24 AM
||Liana by Ismene
As much as I like both Liana and Linnea, I have the same concern you do. There are so many popular names right now that are heavy on Ls, Ns, As, and Is, it would be easy for Liana and Linnea to disappear into the herd.
Between Liana and Linnea, I'd pick Liana just because I've loved it longer, and I love that it's a botanical name. Of the two, though, I think Liana is in greater danger of being lost in the sea of similar names; it's simply heard more often, at the end of Juliana, Eliana, and Liliana, so it blends in more.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Liana - Ismene Apr 24 2012, 5:22:33 PM
- Re: Liana - humblebee Apr 25 2012, 10:37:24 AM
- Re: Liana - jemis Apr 25 2012, 7:31:39 AM
- Re: Liana - ninjato Apr 25 2012, 3:56:14 AM
- Re: Liana - Georgette Apr 25 2012, 12:53:17 AM
- Re: Liana - Julia Apr 24 2012, 11:50:28 PM
- Re: Liana - Anneza Apr 24 2012, 10:55:32 PM
- Re: Liana - abbasdaughter Apr 24 2012, 8:44:19 PM
- Re: Liana - Alcyone Apr 24 2012, 5:46:19 PM