||RoxStar (Authenticated as RoxStar)
||April 25, 2012 at 3:17:11 PM
||Johnny by queenv
It's even more juvenile than Danny or Charlie. It's very stereotypical, so much so that there is a genre of jokes, "Little Johnny jokes." Featuring a smart-alecky little kid named Johnny. It's kind of like the old Mutt and Jeff genre.
Johnny on a grown man seems childish as a nn, and very redneck if it's the name on his birth certificate, as if his parents couldn't even be bothered. It's almost as bad as Junior or Buddy or Buster as the full name.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Johnny - queenv Apr 25 2012, 3:05:29 PM
- Re: Johnny - Francesca Apr 27 2012, 8:12:47 AM
- Re: Johnny - insane romantic Apr 27 2012, 7:38:27 AM
- Re: Johnny - Llewella Apr 26 2012, 8:32:16 AM
- Re: Johnny - Elena Apr 25 2012, 7:04:21 PM
- Re: Johnny - Lily Apr 25 2012, 3:47:18 PM
- Re: Johnny - mirfak Apr 25 2012, 3:36:36 PM
- Re: Johnny - RoxStar Apr 25 2012, 3:17:11 PM
- Re: Johnny - Bear Apr 25 2012, 3:11:02 PM
- Re: Johnny - Billina Apr 25 2012, 3:08:49 PM