||Francesca (Authenticated as Francesca)
||April 26, 2012 at 9:15:28 AM
||Raphan by guru
The German pronunciation, if I am not mistaken, would be Rah-fahn. The "A"s should side closer to that found at the beginning of Astronaut.
With RAY-fin, though, the sound creates the thought of someone 'kre8tivlee' altering Raven (another name that does not appeal), and thus being voguish.
What is my opinion? It is certainly not something that I would lose much sleep over (it holds an evolving charm and adept proficiency, after all, with the right pronunciation), but it is also not something that I would necessary enthusiastically support.
While Raphan wouldn't be "trendy" in the true sense, the contour and anatomy strongly resemble modish name construction and taste.
This message was edited by the author on April 26, 2012 at 9:41:09 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Raphan - guru Apr 26 2012, 8:39:06 AM
- Re: Raphan - Pie Apr 26 2012, 2:39:23 PM
- Re: Raphan - Mareasi Apr 26 2012, 12:07:06 PM
- Re: Raphan - New_Chloe Apr 26 2012, 11:04:13 AM
- Re: Raphan - humblebee Apr 26 2012, 9:52:18 AM
- Re: Raphan - mirfak Apr 26 2012, 9:18:48 AM
- Re: Raphan - Francesca Apr 26 2012, 9:15:28 AM