||queenv (guest, 188.8.131.52)
||April 28, 2012 at 4:19:36 PM
||James by Lily
I love James. It's very handsome and masculine.
I have known just one that had James as a first name. Unless you want to count my husband, whose middle name, which he went by, was James.
The one James I knew was called James. My husband was called Jamie by some people, namely myself, his parents and siblings, and very old friends from childhood. Everyone else called him Jim.
I don't think you can re-interpret the meaning of James in some other way, but I don't care about the meaning of names anyway.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- James - Lily Apr 26 2012, 2:28:08 PM
- Re: James - queenv Apr 28 2012, 4:19:36 PM
- Re: James - Nyx Apr 27 2012, 3:44:26 PM
- Re: James - insane romantic Apr 27 2012, 7:21:42 AM
- Re: James - erb816 Apr 26 2012, 10:30:27 PM
- Re: James - HappySingleMum Apr 26 2012, 8:03:53 PM
- Re: James - RoxStar Apr 26 2012, 5:49:04 PM
- Re: James - Bear Apr 26 2012, 5:14:35 PM
- Re: James - Pie Apr 26 2012, 3:05:53 PM
- Re: James - Llewella Apr 26 2012, 3:00:05 PM