I love Daisy, but definitely not Daysi. Davianna and Dawnella don't work for me, either. I like some "name smushes," such as Annabeth, but these two are awkward.
Maybe you'd like Davena, Davina, Davinia, Davida, Donata, or Donatella?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Davianna, Dawnella, Daysi - Renesmee May 1 2012, 2:25:10 PM
- Trolling me softly! - ninjato May 1 2012, 4:11:49 PM
- Re: Davianna, Dawnella, Daysi - mirfak May 1 2012, 3:56:59 PM
- Re: Davianna, Dawnella, Daysi - Billina May 1 2012, 3:07:54 PM
- Re: Davianna, Dawnella, Daysi - humblebee May 1 2012, 2:54:06 PM