||Dracotorix (Authenticated as Dracotorix)
||May 1, 2012 at 4:26:51 PM
||Thea by PrincessLeia
I love Thea!
I'd spell it Thea, maybe Theia. Thaya and Theya look a little contrived, and the y takes away the pretty simpleness that Thea and Theia have. Thea by itself is soft, the y makes it more princessy, and the i makes it a little stronger/sharper.
Maybe Theia over Thea, since Thea is more likely to be called THEE-a?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Thea - PrincessLeia May 1 2012, 1:04:44 PM
- Re: Thea - Ismene May 2 2012, 9:03:22 AM
- Re: Thea - HappySingleMum May 1 2012, 6:07:59 PM
- Re: Thea - Dracotorix May 1 2012, 4:26:51 PM
- Re: Thea - Gerogette May 1 2012, 3:27:45 PM
- Re: Thea - humblebee May 1 2012, 2:59:33 PM
- Re: Thea - Callistago May 1 2012, 2:11:27 PM
- Re: Thea - Elena May 1 2012, 1:53:50 PM
- Re: Thea - ACL May 1 2012, 1:10:52 PM