||ACL (guest, 126.96.36.199)
||May 3, 2012 at 9:38:41 PM
||Twins by Saraneth
As a twin, I hate when twins have similar sounding names. It's not like siblings, it's worse because for a good part of their lives people are going to be seeing them together and it's hard enough getting people to understand that they are two separate people. Granted b/g twins have a it better in that regard but it just stops being cutesy after awhile and everyone just thinks they're the first person to notice the similar names.
That said, the names are fine on their own.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Twins - Saraneth May 3 2012, 8:53:24 PM
- Re: Twins - humblebee May 4 2012, 7:51:08 AM
- Re: Twins - Billina May 4 2012, 5:13:43 AM
- Re: Twins - Serafina Starstrider May 4 2012, 5:06:08 AM
- Re: Twins - Anneza May 4 2012, 1:59:22 AM
- Re: Twins - Viatrix May 4 2012, 1:21:07 AM
- Re: Twins - ACL May 3 2012, 9:38:41 PM