||Thoughts on Manon?
||coldplayer9 (Authenticated as coldplayer9)
||May 12, 2012 at 10:01:43 PM
I think Manon is so beautiful, and I love that it is so rare. I have only met one Manon, ever. I don't know how it sounds to non name-nerds though. WDYT? Does the "man" part make it too masculine? Also, pronunciation issues?
I live in America, btw. In France, I'd have no reservations.
[EDIT: It's really pronounced more like MAH-nawn, with an almost silent final 'n']
This message was edited by the author on May 13, 2012 at 2:22:32 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Thoughts on Manon? - coldplayer9 May 12 2012, 10:01:43 PM
- Re: Thoughts on Manon? - insane romantic May 14 2012, 9:24:12 AM
- Re: Thoughts on Manon? - Mackandal May 14 2012, 6:57:04 AM
- Listen to it here: - thetxbelle May 13 2012, 11:19:56 PM
- Re: Thoughts on Manon? - Pie May 13 2012, 11:22:18 AM
- it's not pronounced like Shannon... - RoxStar May 13 2012, 5:10:47 AM
- Re: Thoughts on Manon? - Eva Marie May 13 2012, 3:25:56 AM
- Re: Thoughts on Manon? - Ana May 13 2012, 12:26:07 AM
- Re: Thoughts on Manon? - mirfak May 12 2012, 11:30:49 PM
- Re: Thoughts on Manon? - wbbuff May 12 2012, 10:56:41 PM
- Re: Thoughts on Manon? - Lily May 12 2012, 10:54:56 PM