||queenv (Authenticated as queenv)
||May 13, 2012 at 10:28:17 AM
I've decided to ask about a dated name that I really dislike.
I hate this name. I admit, part of the reason that I dislike it so much may stem from the fact that it was the name of my father's first wife, about whom I've always had negative feelings. But I also feel that even if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have liked it. I feel it's so harsh sounding and it doesn't look nice written out, either...Bar and then bar again and then the A stuck on.
But there is the fact that it's an old, classic name, which is something in its favor, and also, it was so popular for so long. Evidently a lot of people saw something attractive in it, even though what it was is totally escaping me.
So, out of curiosity, what do you think of Barbara? If you can escape its datedness, do you like it? Think you might have used it way back when?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Barbara - queenv May 13 2012, 10:28:17 AM
- Re: Barbara - Tassiegirl May 14 2012, 7:04:06 PM
- Re: Barbara - insane romantic May 14 2012, 9:16:55 AM
- Re: Barbara - Ranchie May 14 2012, 6:03:21 AM
- Re: Barbara - Elena May 14 2012, 4:31:57 AM
- Re: Barbara - Anneza May 14 2012, 12:04:47 AM
- Re: Barbara - humblebee May 13 2012, 8:40:09 PM
- Re: Barbara - Gracie May 13 2012, 7:50:58 PM
- Re: Barbara - Dita May 13 2012, 5:23:35 PM
- Re: Barbara - RoxStar May 13 2012, 4:28:08 PM
- Re: Barbara - Violet May 13 2012, 3:19:26 PM
- Re: Barbara - Kelly R. May 13 2012, 2:13:27 PM
- Re: Barbara - Lily May 13 2012, 2:03:07 PM
- Re: Barbara - kudriashkajo May 13 2012, 1:29:52 PM
- Re: Barbara - Sofia May 13 2012, 12:51:26 PM
- Re: Barbara - Llewella May 13 2012, 12:09:02 PM
- Re: Barbara - Pie May 13 2012, 11:45:10 AM
- Re: Barbara - mirfak May 13 2012, 10:57:53 AM