||Lily (Authenticated as Destry)
||May 23, 2012 at 5:59:25 AM
||Aubrey by Ludwig
I like it :P I love the soft Au-beginning. I like Autumn and Audrey for the same reason. They all make me think of trees, the early days of fall, pumpkins. I especially like Aubrey because of the -bree sound, it makes me think of a breeze on beautiful day in autumn. Corny, I know. I just really like it. I wish less people would use it and I really wish people wouldn't use Aubree.
I don't like it much on a boy even though I wouldn't mind meeting one at all. I prefer Auberon on a boy.
Haha I guess you didn't want to hear that so I will admit that it sounds trendy and that I hate how many spelling variants exist. It will probably also be dated and get confused with Audrey.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Aubrey - Ludwig May 23 2012, 5:32:14 AM
- Re: Aubrey - Violet May 23 2012, 5:29:30 PM
- Re: Aubrey - number1212 May 23 2012, 5:00:01 PM
- Re: Aubrey - Phoebe May 23 2012, 4:21:25 PM
- I kinda like it...but... - the dying daylight May 23 2012, 12:59:08 PM
- I don't get it - Jadeyn May 23 2012, 10:45:21 AM
- Re: Aubrey - pinkamena May 23 2012, 10:42:49 AM
- Aubrey: Please, dear mother of all things good, kill it now. - Illunaxettia May 23 2012, 10:15:50 AM
- hear, hear. nt - mirfak May 23 2012, 10:04:52 AM
- Yes! Yes! Yes! *raises my own pint and clicks yours* - queenv May 23 2012, 8:19:28 AM
- Re: Aubrey - khaotickharma May 23 2012, 6:30:59 AM
- amen - Delphi_Blue May 23 2012, 6:23:48 AM
- Re: Aubrey - guru May 23 2012, 6:03:21 AM
- Re: Aubrey - Lily May 23 2012, 5:59:25 AM
- Re: Aubrey - Ninor May 23 2012, 5:42:59 AM